chapter 1- The book

He was....so...sick of all this..

So sick of the

"My poor useless son"

And his parents belittling him...

He wants to change..

He will change...

"DAMMIT!"

Redson threw his mask to the ground with a giant 'thunk' it's metal chipping a little, but redson didn't care, he only growled lowly at the newest bull clone he had failed to upgrade..

"D-dammit..."

This bull clone was meant to become a fire type...like him!

But he just...can't do it!!

Redson let out a sigh and picks up his mask, "i'll just...try again i guess.."

Redson walked back over to his desk, and tossed his mask down on it. He let out a frustrated sigh as he sat down, elbows on table and his hands over his eyes.

Redsons hair was messy, and he had huge eye bagsUnder his eyes, his trench coat was off.

"Just..a little more tinkering.."

Redson reached a hand up to grab a book on something. He gripped the leather covered book gently and started to pull it down. Once he did another book fell to the floor once he pulled the leather book apart from the self..

"Oh for the love of-" redson growled lowly as he leaned down to try and take the book.

But..

The book was open

Redsons eye widen as he saw the chapter.

"Past queens of mewni and there wands"

Redson paused.

"No no, i don't...need to read that.." redson took the book in hand, he avoided his gaze at the pages of the book. He didn't need it...

Right?

Redson slammed the book shut creating a small gust of wind that barely moved his hair and placed it onto his desk.

After all, he needed to get this bull clone done...

---------

As more and more time passed, that damn book kept tempting him...

He wanted to become stronger....

He needed to become stronger...

With one final growl he threw his pencils to the desk and grabbed the book, it looked old, and some pages were sticking out of the book, it was old..and dusty...

Redson blew on it causing dust to fly of it and redson to cough a little

"Geez, how long have I had this thing?" redson scoffed at the idea of having it for so long that dust had started collecting on it.

Slowly...redson opened the book, the spine of the book creaking in its own way, the pages looking as if they were stained with coffee. Redson eyed the page...

"The first queen of mewni...."

And so, redson started reading it..

Chapter by chapter...

Queen by queen...

Those dreaded words on the page, equally spaced on the page that would make anyone's ocd happy, with each word...each page...redson grew more and more interested, redson was disgusted by the fact that he wanted to learn all these spells...learn their ways... to harness their power to prove to his parents he isn't weak...

Until...

"Eclipsa, queen of meni to a mewin king was wed, but took a monster for her love and away from mewni fled.." redson eyed her picture...

That dreaded picture...

"So...she's an..evil queen?" redson kept looking at that picture...

'Are her spells still out there?'

Redson shook his head "no! I don't need these powers!" redson slammed the book, with more force creating a larger wind. Redson tossed the book on the desk and slammed his head onto his desk.

"Don't need it..."

Redson sighs again and puts his head up, rubbing his forehead where he had slammed it down on the desk. "I don't need some...peasant powers! And a stupid wand! I am redson, origin of the samadhi fire and son of the demon bull king!"

Redson went to get up but frowned as he got the book into view once more.

"But...one...spell won't hurt right?" redson gulped and hesitated before grabbing the book.

Silence overcame redson as he stared into the small gems on the book.

His mind then came to a decision.

"I won't be the useless son anymore.." he grabbed the book with force and growled a little. " i will change.."

So that's how his journey began...no letter for his 'home'

No warning..

He just...left...

He left with the same coat that mei had on when she was training as to not draw attention to himself.

With every step he took it was another crunch of a leaf. He needed those spells to make himself stronger...