chapter 2- the portal+magic zone

Redson sighed in frustration as he slumped, it had been little over a day, his hair messy, the sky was of a sunset, but the day was just beginning, redson has just kept going forward, not looking back once. His phone rang a couple of times but he ignored it, passing it to just being his parents calling.

Redson was about to give up, until he heard a twinkle, his ears twitched and he snapped his head over to what looked like a well, his legs moved, at this point his legs were about to give out, screaming of pain.

He placed his hands on the cold stone and his breathing came to a halt as he peaked over. The golden liquid was shining so bright it had leaked onto his skin, the brightness almost causing him to look away, but he only leaned more in, despite to know more...

But...

His hand slipped, causing him to fall in with a scream...

=====

When redson came too, he hissed at the brightness...he held his head, sitting up and looking around,,

"Where..."

"Who are you..?" a soft voice, a sweet voice, almost as sweet as honey ran out, and over to his ears..

Redson snapped his head over and his eyes widened..

A unicorn..?

"I-i'm...red son!" redson stood up, brushing himself off

"Sorry if i intruded, i just..slipped.."

When redson looked back at the unicorn it looked...confused? "Are you..okay?"

"..yes" redson gave a nod and turned to leave, "now if you excuse me i have something to find."

Redson turned, his feet splashing the golden liquid, he froze as he saw multiple wells.

"Which..one do i go in...?"

Redson started walking, the silence consumed the air, he looked at the wells, his mind felt fuzzy..he didn't know why though..

Soon he felt sick, and went to the nearest well..and climbed in it..

But soon his vision turned black...and he passed out....

==========

A woman sighed as she took a stroll, her dark green hair bouncing ever so lightly, her feet crushing the sticks.

The air was crisp of autumn, it was a perfect day for a walk, the woman opened her eyes, prepared to the ocean of magic. But was met with something else, she rushed over to the shore...where redson lay blacked out, not moving.

"Oh dear...let's get you somewhere warm.." with all her might, she lifted the boy onto his back, his head resting upon the back of her neck, her hands were placed on his legs while his arms fell limp to his sides.

And she began to walk to the castle..

================

"Redsooon!" PIF called out to her son, who obviously didn't answer. She growled and stormed up to his workshop, slamming the door open with a great force, the wall cracking a little.

But..

She was met with nothing...

"Hm..he's usually here.." PIF walked inside, carefully looking around the room.

Once to his desk she carefully traced her fingers on it...a smile made it's way to her face, as memories of when redson would show of his small inventions when he was a kid.

....

A book interrupted those thoughts...

"Is..that...?"

PIF's eyes widen as she snatched the book off the desk in a panic, fipping though the pages..

"Oh...fuck.."