OC #1 - CASSANDRA "CASS" MORALES

Name: Cassandra Morales
Full Name: Cassandra Turquoise Morales
Nickname(s): Cass (by everyone), Turquoise (by Amalthea Morales)
Age: 17-going-on-18
Birthday: July 24, 2183
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hometown: San Francisco, California
Parent(s): Amalthea Morales (mother), Jason Morales (father; deceased)
Mental Disorder: Kleptomania
Treatment: Therapy
Face Claim: Brianna Hildebrand
Looks: Cassandra stands at 5 feet and 3 inches tall (160 centimeters in height) and weighs about 48 kilograms (about 106 pounds). She has a slim build with a few muscles from working out at the gym. She has English, German, and Irish ancestry on her father's side and Mexican ancestry on her mother's side. She has charcoal black hair cut into a high-and-tight hairdo; a light beige skin tone; and nut brown eyes set in a diamond-shaped face.
Personality: Cassandra is very creative and passionate. She's also very generous and warm-hearted. She is cheerful and humorous, always wanting to make you happy. She likes the theater and takes holidays from her work every so often. She also likes being admired for her creativity; she likes bright colors and having fun with her friends.
Cassandra is also arrogant when it comes to a subject she knows well. She can be stubborn and self-centered some days, and she can also be lazy and inflexible. She dislikes being ignored (particularly by Amalthea) and facing a difficult reality. She hates not being treated right and her kleptomania, wishing desperately for it to go away.
Backstory: Cassandra was born on July 24, 2183, at the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Hospital at 3:30 a.m., much to her parents' delight. She remained in the hospital's nursery for a few weeks while Amalthea was recovering. A couple months later, Jason Morales died after an engine explosion on the U.S.S. starship Memory. Amalthea immediately assumed command as Captain Amalthea Morales.
At thirteen years old, Cassandra came out as a lesbian but began to show signs of having kleptomania. She was feeling an urge to steal and often had anxiety whenever she walked through store aisles. Cassandra began to steal and felt pleasure after she did, soon feeling guilt afterwards. Amalthea noticed her daughter's oncoming depression and requested that Cassandra be put in therapy for a few years while she traveled space.
When Cassandra turned 17, Amalthea told the doctors that she felt Cassandra spend a few years on Memory. The doctors signed Cassandra out of the therapy and gave Cassandra a journal to write down her feelings in. Her therapist gave Cassandra a computer and instructed Cassandra to contact her if she had the urge to steal again. Cassandra agreed and packed her bags, moving into her quarters on Memory.
Theme Songs:
● Girls Like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko ●
● Lump Your Head by Hollywood Undead ●
● Glass Heart by Tommee Profitt/Sam Tinnesz ●
● Bring Me to Life by Evanescence ●
● She Likes Girls by Metro Station ●
● Falling Inside the Black by Skillet ●
● Believer by Imagine Dragons ●
● Control by Halsey ●