OC #6 - NOAH CARTER

Name: Noah Carter
Full Name: Noah Edward Carter
Nicknames: Edward Hyde (joke), abusive ******* (Reginald Hill), frozen hearted monster (Harry Anderson)
Age: 25
Birthday: January 24, 2275
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hometown: Superior, Wisconsin
Parent(s): Unnamed mother and father
*Spouse: N/A
*Relatives: N/A
Mental Disorder: N/A
Treatment: N/A
Face Claim: Zac Efron
Looks: Noah stands at 5 feet and 8 inches tall (173 centimeters) and weighs 75 kilograms (about 165 pounds). He has an athletic build and is very muscular from working out all the time. He has Caucasian parents and no descent at all. He has a medium skin tone with a slightly pink base; electric blue eyes set underneath pointed eyebrows; a round-shaped face; and light brown hair that sticks up slightly.
Personality: Noah is similar to Harry because he's progressive and original. He's independent and a humanitarian. He likes fun with friends and helping others. He enjoys fighting for causes and intellectual conversations. He likes good listeners.
But Noah runs from emotional expression. He's tempermental and uncompromising. He's also aloof. He dislikes limitations, broken promises, and being lonely. He also dislikes dull or boring situations and people who disagree with him.
Backstory: Noah Carter was born at the VA CLINIC on January 24, 2275, at 5:30 p.m. to an abusive father and an alcoholic mother. Over the first few years, they cared for him. When he turned three years old however, everything changed. His mother began drinking again, and his father took every moment he could to beat Noah for every little reason, even the ones that made no sense. When Noah turned five, he met Harry Anderson and became obsessed with him.
When Harry revealed his cryokinesis, Noah stuck by him every step of the way. At sixteen years old, Noah had discovered that he was into men and decided to kiss Harry once he turned 16. At seventeen years old, Noah became an emancipated teenager and began to work at a high-paying job to pay for a house. Once he graduated high school, he was promoted to assistant manager and bought the house he had wanted. He offered Harry the extra room since Harry had graduated at the same time and was planning to move out.
Harry took the offer and moved in with Noah. They began dating a few months after they both settled into the house. Of course, when they both reached 21, they got their IDs to go into bars. That changed Noah for the worse because he began to drink like his mother had. He also turned out like his father and began abusing Harry.
For almost four years, he had been controlling whatever Harry did and slowly manipulated him into thinking he wasn't accepted by society because of his ice magic. That caused Harry into believing that Noah would keep him safe from the town's prejudices. Noah had gotten what he had wanted: Harry for himself. He didn't know that Reginald Hill came into town and met Harry. He also didn't know that Harry was falling in love with Reginald.
Theme Songs:
● Monster by Skillet ●
● Open Wounds by Skillet ●
● Mr. Brightside by The Killers ●
● Somebody Told Me by The Killers ●
● Super Psycho Love by Simon Curtis ●
● I'll Be Good by Jaymes Young ●
● I Don't Wanna Die by Hollywood Undead ●
● My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne ●