The Beta's New Home

At the at end of the day, Mj found herself pretty nervous. She has never lived with a man let alone her boss.  Also the fact that she is still trying to keep the fact she is beta a secret. She found herself distracted with her work for most of the day and she felt quite unproductive . If this is only was it to come then she is in for a world of pain. Now she finds herself in the limo look at her cellphone. 

Emily: MJ

Emily: Why are there people taking your stuff out of the apartment?

Emily: I know your upset with me but isn't this a bit much? 

 She practically assaulted her! 

Emily: Where are you even going?

Emily: I know you're not staying at Samantha's. 

I block her number. 

I put my phone away. 

Mr. Wyatt noticed her nervousness, "You okay?" 

I smile at him, "Of course Mr. Wyatt." 

Wyatt was frustrated he could tell something was wrong, "If you are unhappy or uncomfortable with the arrangements I can provide you with a place to stay. But I assure you I am -"

She shakes her head, "No! It's not that! I am happy to stay with you...." 

"But?" 

She sighs heavily, "Im dealing with a lot of personal stuff right now and it's looming over me. It won't stop me from doing my work. Im just worried."

"We will talk it about it when we get home." He says as he looks down and pulls out his phone. "I can't have personal life affect your work." 

"O-okay."

He realized what he said could have been taken wrong as he saw the look of doom on her face after he spoke. He turned his body to her, "I didn't mean that your personal life is not important. If that is what you got from that. I just noticed you seem out of it today and didn't get much done and if there is something i can do to help..."

Mj didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say to his statement. Wyatt felt bad that we said affected her. He doesn't do well with people let alone a woman that he trying to get closer to. 

Being a dominant alpha, they isolated themselves self from other and when they do interact they are giving orders all the time.  

When they get to his house it has a very tall gate, Almost 10ft tall.  The servants open the gate and drive us through.  Mj gapes, "Wow... Your place is huge." There is a road that they have to drive to even get to the house.

"It's one of main reason why i figured this place would be safer for you. Damien would never make it past the gate." 

They finally make it to the door of the house they both get out and make their way inside, Mj just spent some time looking around in shock. "This place is...."

"Let me take you on the tour." Mr. Wyatt grabs her hand and pulls her along to different rooms. "This kitchen.  On weekends, Breakfast is always at 7:00am, lunch is at 11:45am, and Dinner is at 5:00pm. 

"You wake up at 7am on the weekends?" Mj says in shock. 

"You don't?" 

She scoffs, "No." She laughs. "I wake up naturally at 9am."

He smirks as he keeps pulling her along, "This is the library." She looks around at all the servant walking by and sneaking looks at her. 

Why are they looking at them like that?