CHAPTER I

"It was dark everywhere. He was running from the things being thrown at him, from the people laughing at him. He didn't know where he was. Maybe it was a tunnel. He can see the light at the other end but the more he tried to reach the light the more impossible it seemed to reach there. Suddenly he was grabbed by someone from behind making him fall on the floor. He was struggling to get out of the grip when he felt there were more hands pinning him down. He tried to scream when his head was hit but all his screams of pain were muffled by the hand covering his mouth. He again tried to look towards the light, there was a silhouette of someone standing in the light. It seemed to be a small boy. He knew the boy was his light but he wasn't able to reach him. He was tired, he didn't feel the strength to keep his eyes open anymore with all the hands that were holding him with great force but as soon as he tried to close his eyes he felt a sharp pain shooting through his body."

      Jungkook woke up with an ear piercing scream resonating through his room, sweat trickling down his forehead, panting and gasping for air even with the air conditioner working properly. He felt unable to move for few minutes and tried to adjust his vision in the room illuminated with bright light even at 2 a.m in the morning. As soon as he felt his body moving, he sat up hastily and tried to inhale as much air as possible. He took the glass kept on the side table with shaking hands and gulped it down in one go,spilling some in the process. He felt like he wasn't able to breath in the room. He got up and reached for the door of balcony and opened it stumbling in the open air. There were few lights still illuminating the streets and a few vehicles passing by on the road. Jungkook closed his eyes and felt the cool breeze blowing on his face and it was then, it him him. Another night, another nightmare. He sighed inaudibly and tried to remind himself he wasn't in any dark alley. He wasn't surrounded by his bullies and he wasn't being laughed at. He wasn't alone on a hospital bed, crying to himself. He was safe. He was in the city of Seoul and he was going to start his university from morning. Jungkook patted his pants pockets and took out the heart shaped locket of a kid with a smiley face on it. Tears started brimming in his eyes again. 'I miss you hyungie. Where are you? Will I ever be able to find you again? Do you still remember your Bun?' He closed his eyes again and felt the silent tears streaming down his face. Great! He was going to look puffy at his first day, giving people another chance to mock him. Jungkook slided down along the grills of balcony deciding to sit there for the rest of the night because he knows he won't be able to sleep again.

×----------×---------×--------

      Music was blasting at the highest pitch one could muster the courage to hear. The bar was full of people. Drunk people, happy people, sad people, people dancing their lights out and people who were there for some other kinda fun.

      A boy with a relatively shorter height, silver hair, dangling earrings and tight fitted outfit was swaying his body in the center of the dance stage. He seemed a bit tipsy. He scanned the bar with squinted eyes and smiled mischievously when he found a man staring at him like a hawk stares at it's prey. He smiled and started to move his body in a seductive way now keeping an eye contact with the stranger. He smiled to himself and turned around when he found the stranger coming towards him. Soon he felt a body colliding with his from the back and hot air blowing on his ear. 'Need some attention baby boy?' He bit his lips and turned around now looking straight in man's eyes. 'Oh heck yes! Some fun would be great. You know?' The ma laughed. 'A fiesty one, I see. But let me tell you one thing. No feelings are gonna be involved afterwards.  What starts here, ends here, like completelyno love interest drama afterwards.' The man replied in a husky tone near his ear. Jimin laughed, 'Love? That's just shit people made out of their fantasy to fulfiltheir needs.' Nope he will never agree that two people flashed infront of his eyes on the mention of love. Jimin moved an inch closer to the man pressing himself to the man more, making him groan. 'I don't believe in that shit. Just fuck me tonight until I forget my own name.'