Preface/Author's Notes

This fic was supposed to be an in-depth psychological exploration of Menacherie's "And I Told Her I Would Fix It All," but, well, like basically every story I write, it laughed at me and said, "I don't think so." So we'll go with it was "inspired" by the abovementioned fic.

[Menacherie, I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to get even the first chapter up, and that it emphatically does not even a teensy little bit follow your plot after the first bit, but, well, I figured it was better to get it up as it was before it nagged me to death over not posting it. Yeah.]

Also like basically every story I write, it's taking me years to even look like I'm finishing this gremlin, so I figure, hey, why not post it? It's still a WIP, yes, but I'll have it out there for the world to see, bumps, boils, warts and all! It'll be UP. And hopefully I'll get encouragement from my readers and actually finish it! Pretty please with cherries and cream on top of Sterek?

Right now, this story is very very long. But there are pieces missing in it, such as the one after the next part, and those parts are what keep tripping me up. To that end, please bear with me as I fight with this story tooth and nail to get it completed and the way I (and it) want it. Thanks!

You can find the link to Menacherie's story in the External Links thingy down below this part.