Swiss🔥

Swiss x reader

Smuttish

Description: your hanging out with your ghoul friends and your boyfriend Swiss and he's feeling a little touchy while playing a card game.
———————————

It was almost time for lunch and you we're hanging out with Swiss and aether, aether had started a game of uno with the three of you just before lunch so you'd have something to do to fill in the time.
"Y/n do you wanna start?" Aether asked "sure," you said but as you did you pulled up your cards to have a look at them not realising that a certain ghoul could see what your cards where.

Halfway through the game the three of you were and Swiss kept putting down pick up cards your way and you had about 50 cards by the looks of it and you a sneaky suspicion that Swiss was cheating.
In the end everyone in the room new that Swiss was cheating and aether wasn't very happy about it, he ended up yelling at Swiss for cheating and how unfair it was to him halfway through the game but aether did end up winning and then Swiss accused aether for cheating,( it was a really long argument).

As soon as the argument ended Swiss was trying to pull you to his room.
"Come on darling let's go to my room, I do have a lot of pent up frustration right now," " no Swiss I wanna have lunch and hang out with my friends your welcome to join," and Swiss took that as a hint to be very touchy in front of everyone while everyone ate there lunch.

Halfway through eating a salad sandwich you felt a hand move onto your thigh. As you looked up to see who the hand belonged to you came face to face with Swiss who had a shit eating grin on his face "don't," you said "oh what am I doing baby girl tell me?"
You just shook your head as a form of saying don't try anything like that, you went back to eating your sandwich and you felt the hand move further up your thigh and rest right near your crotch.

"Swiss" you said as his hand moved the fabric of your panties aside and his hand started to move along your wetness for 'lube'.
"What darling I can tell you like this all wet for me kitten."

He moved his thumb to your clit and pushed two fingers inside you as you half gasped and half moaned in surprise. "Ayo you two go get a room where eating here," said dew.
As soon as he said that Swiss took his fingers out of you and moved your skirt to be covering you like it was before as well as your panties.

"Darling I'll see you later," Swiss said as he left to his room and right after you finished your sandwich you went to his room and had a very good time while the other ghouls were trying to distract themselves from the obvious moaning.

Sorry if this is bad it's my first ever time writing smut please don't judge me.