Aether✨

Aether x reader

Fluffy

F/m = favourite movie

Description: your cuddling with aether and he tells you he loves you for the first time.
——————————————

I had just woken up from a nap and could feel aethers arms wrapped around my waist.
As I turned to face him I could see that he was still asleep so I started to prep kisses all over his face so that he could wake up.

"Morning darling" said aether with a raspy morning voice. "Morning my love," I said with a bit of a giggle.
"So what do you wanna do today darling?" "Mmm I think I would like to cuddle with you and watch some movies, if that's ok with you?"
"Of course darling how about I go and get the snacks while you get the movies ready ok?" As I replied ok he walked out of the room in sweatpants and a singlet top.

As I picked my f/m's to watch with aether I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Darling I got the snacks," "mmm you better because I'm starving."
The two of you put on f/m and than the two of you watched the movie.

At some point during the third movie you started to feel very tired so you go comfortable on aethers chest while he laid on his back.
"Aether I'm tired," "than go to bed love I'll be right here when you wake up."

And with that you fell asleep but right before you could you heard aether say "I love you darling I don't know what I would do without you," but you were too tired to respond and with that you were dead asleep.

———bonus———

"Hey aether," dew said (really loudly might I add) as he walked into the room ready to torment aether "hey shut the fuck up there sleeping," "oh ok sorry y/n," " they can't here you you idiot."
"Ok bye."

I hope this is ok I don't know if this is cringey or good??