Parker

Sometimes I get curious about the story of Goldilocks and the three bears. A selfish girl waltzes into the three bears' home, eats the porridge, sits in a chair, and sleeps in a bed. She then leaves without a care in the world, until her decisions catch up with her, and she faces the consequences of her actions.

Self sabotage has been apart of my life for the entire 21 years I've been alive, as I do things to help myself in the moment, but then come back to bite my ass after the fact. For as long as I can remember, I've been sabotaging myself in any way that I can. Whether it be using the money in my piggy bank to buy jewelry, eating copious amounts of food until I have to purge it back up, or at worst; giving myself sexual gratification only to be assaulted and violated in the long run.

I, or rather we, are a system. Sakuraga Space Alliance, the system all 10 of us coexist in, have been keeping this vessel alive since we were 8 years old. Parker, the one you're speaking to now, is the host of this vessel, and is typing this out as you read this. All 10 of us were hesitant on writing this book, as we were nervous about what others would think about our disorder, DID. (Dissociative Identity Disorder)

So let's take you on a journey into our inner world. This won't solely be about the host of this body and what it's gone through, but it will be about each personality's wants and fears, the experiences they all have inside and outside of the body. Our grasp on control, and learning trust, hope, love, and finding faith when things seem bleak.

Let's get Goldilocks a reality check.