𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 | 𝟸𝟸 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

22 November 2005

TUESDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍."

[y/n] called, stopping in her tracks, causing the group of four guys she was walking with to pause in unison. 

"There was a meeting yesterday, that I wasn't even invited to?" She questions, anger thick within her tone. 

"Oh, no, you were invited~" a voice spoke behind [y/n], and she turned to meet Hanma's lingering gaze and whose face was mere inches from her own, "I texted you," he then informed. 

[y/n] took a sharp breath in at his sudden close proximity, holding eye contact with him as she pulled out her phone from her back pocket, flipping it open. Finally looking down, she opened her recent messages, and her eyebrows raised. 

She held her phone up to Hanma, pointing at the contact a few messages down from Chifuyu's and Mikey's, "you're 'your pedo <3'?" [y/n] asks, slightly astonished. 

Hanma's impertinent smile grew, his eyes creasing, "I gave you it the night you and your girlfriend were at the club," he explained. 

[y/n]'s mouth opened, then closed, realising she had no recollection from most of that night. 

"Wait," Chifuyu calls, coming to pull [y/n] by her forearm and away from Hanma's imposing figure, "that guy you were screaming about being a pedophile – that was Hanma?"

Kisaki let out an impatient groan, "will you hurry up, the mole won't hang around for long," he stated, before pushing open the glass door of the karaoke bar. 

"It seems he was, although I don't even remember screaming about a pedophile, let alone most of that night," [y/n] responds cooly, following after Kisaki to catch the door before it closed.