︵‿︵‿୨♡ 1 ♡୧‿︵‿︵

my day was going well, normal, fine, whatever word you wanna use, until she walked up to me. i don't like her. he likes her. and i just don't know why. she isn't that great.
     why does he talk to her and not me?
      enough about her. i don't like talking about it. my back was faced to her while i was looking through my locker for my novel. i only happened to see her due to my peripherals.
     "hey, noah?" i pretended as if i didn't even know she was there. maybe she'd take a hint and leave. i dont want to talk to you, go away, is what i wish i could say. "uh.. hey? noah?"
     fuck, now i couldn't ignore her. i may be rude, sarcastic and blunt, but for some weird reason, i knew i should answer back. "what." blunt; in my ringing and awful monotoned voice.
     i turned to her, finally looking at her eyes. her stupid, brown, eyes. her nails were painted blue, which i noticed his were too, the same shade actually, gross. "uh.. i was wondering if i could get your number."
     what... what..? what..! what in the world. what the hell?
     this is a joke. "what?" "i wanna get your number." no. she's- maybe i didnt- no.
     "im gay." wasn't that obvious? down to my ugly sweater vests to the fact that i literally got outted, there is no way in hell she doesn't know.
     why is she fucking with me. she giggled. she fucking giggled. what. the.
     fuck. "no, no, no, i know that silly. im asking for a friend. he thinks you're cute." she said all while smiling at me.
     what the fuck? does she think im stupid? i obviously know she's fucking with me. "what? im not stupid. stop fucking with me." i slammed my locker, trying to walk away before she stopped me.
     "no, wait noah! im being serious!" "then who is it. i don't talk to the people you talk to. im not friends with your friends."
     she giggled again. what's with all the giggling. is this supposed to be funny?
     "that's not completely true. you talk to him. just not much." she went quiet for a moment. "sooo... can i get your number now?"
     "not until you tell me who it's for." "he'll kill me! come on! please noah! just give him a chance he really really likes you!"
     just shut up. shut up already. god. "no, not until you tell me who it is." "but-" "no, tell me now, or im leaving for 6th period."
     she pouted. "ok, ok, but once i tell you, you absolutely cannot tell him i told you. ever."
     why is she taking this so seriously? "ok. uhm. well.. can- can i give you hints first? then you can guess?"
     oh my god. "what do you think this is? elementary school? tell me or im leaving."
     "ok, ok. just please don't tell him." she stopped to sigh. "it's cody. and the only reason he sent me to do it was because he was really embarrassed and thought you reject him. he didn't wanna take that rejection face on, ya know? so.. can u get your number now?"
     no. no absolutely not. now i know she's joking. he- cody, so absolutely likes her. did they both somehow find out i like him and there doing this to make fun of me?
     ouch. "uh. you're joking."
     "what! no, no! im being serious! he really really likes you!" "oh yeah? well if he "really really" likes me, then get him to ask me himself after school." using my fingers to air quote.
     "i- but- he- ok.." she finally walked away. the bell rang, beginning my honors english class. great, ill be late. eventually, as time did it's thing and passed, sixth period ended, concluding the school day.
     i took my time packing up, as i did everyday, instead of rushing out of the door like the rest of the junior class. once packed up, i remembered the agreement i made about a hour ago.
     "oh yeah? well if he "really really" likes me, then get him to ask me himself after school." fuck. why did i do that? its fine, she was joking anyways.
     there's no way some as pretty as him could like someone like me.
     he's so interesting, and im so not. i walked out of the two big entrance doors of the school and started making my way home. normally, i would drive myself to school, but today i didn't, i don't have any gas money at the moment.
     "noah!" no. no, no, no, no, no. it can't be. no.
     this is all still a joke. you're hearing things. you're hearing what you wanna here. keep walking home. faster.
     i heard loud foot steps behind me.
     no. "noah!" he's real. he's actually there. i can't just ignore him.
     i stopped walking a turned slowly on my heels. "mm, yes?" god i wanna kill myself. why am i like this. why is he so- "so uhm. i know gwen talked to you. so uhm, can i g-get your number."
     he's joking noah. he can't actually be serious. "uh. aren't you, straight? like, dont you like gwen? why are you fucking with me? what did you hear?" my voice getting louder as i spoke.
     "woah! no! what? sorry, uhm. im bisexual. and uh, no, i- i like you, a lot. im really not messing with you. i didnt hear anything, what do you mean by that?" ...what..? no no no. hes still messing with me.
     im not stupid. "i- stop messing with me. i have to go." as i tried to start walking home, he grabbed my hand. "no! wait please! im really not joking. i like you! i want your number! so please! just give me a yes or no."     
     "i- ...sure." he let go of my hand. "really!? here!" he handed me his phone which was already opened to the dial pad.
     cute. once i was done typing in my number, i handed him back his phone.
     "thank you. thank you so much." he said, tucking a small piece of hair behind his ear. oh my god. oh my god why is he- why- how- he's so- i mumbled back a welcome and finally turned to leave.
     but he still followed behind. "you walk home too?" i nodded. i don't feel like talking, i feel like screaming into a pillow. "uh, do you mind if i walk home with you?"
     he looked up at me, with his pretty blue- "no, not really."   
     "thank you." once again i mumbled a welcome. we walked in silence. "so.. you're gay? right?" oh god. "i don't mean to be weird, i just heard about it." oh god. "that sounds bad too, fuck, im sorry, i-" "yeah. im gay. who'd you hear that from?"
     "oh, im unsure, i just kinda heard it around." "well yeah, that's what happens when you date shitting dudes and they decide to out you after you guys break up out of insecurity."
      he looked down, looking upset. "im sorry." "it's fine, it's not like it's your fault." the rest of the walk was quiet. disgustingly quiet.
     i wanted to say something. i just wasn't sure what to say.
     we eventually got to my stop though yet, i didn't want to leave. "this is my stop." "oh. my stop is the next street over up ahead." "oh."
     please don't go, please don't go, please dont- "well, ill talk to you, later? like, ill text you."
     oh yeah shit. i have his number. i have his number. "oh uh yeah. talk to you later.."
     he gave me a small, cute little wave and continued walking straight. fuck. i have cody anderson's number.

-words: 1303