︵‿︵‿୨♡ 2 ♡୧‿︵‿︵

we both so obviously like eachother, we just haven't said anything. we're like, dating but not actually. i kiss his hands, head, face and just about anywhere that isn't his lips, he holds my hand in public. we do other 'couply' things but we don't actually have a 'title.'
right now, we're at a park nearby our school, a common place for us to be after school. we're sitting in our normal spot, in a place place at the top of a slide. it was kinda hooded and very small, we were smushed together.
we were giggling and talking, stupid stuff, like always. "stop itt idiott." "that's not very nice codyy." he snorted and we laughed harder. it was cute, were cute.
he grabbed my hand.
"you're a dork." i tangled them together. "that's also not very nice." he shoved a hand in my face. "stop ittt." "make me."
he blushed pink. "hehe, how?" he looked at me dumbly. "hmm, not sure. guess you'll have to figure it out on your own."
he looked puzzled for a moment and then smacked a hand against my mouth. "hey! stop it!" all muffled with giggles from the both of us. i licked his hand.
"ewww." "oh shut up. we literally share drinks, its like the same thing."
he pouted. "not true. you don't know where my hands been." "oh?.. ew."
he giggled and whipped his hands on his blue jeans. he looked back up at me and smiled. "you look pretty today."
dork. "mm, thank you. you do too." i returned back a smile. "you have a pretty smile."
i laughed. "you tryin' ta' flirt with me anderson?" he smiled cheekly. "heh, maybe. is it working?"
"maybe a lil." he smiled brighter. "i think i can make it work all the way." i gocked at that. "ppft- yeah?"
he paused. "yeah.." we keep having moments like this. where we say something, and it feels like we should kiss after.
but neither of us do anything. i want too, im just nervous. and plus, we're not actually dating, so i don't think I'm allowed to do that. "uh.. noah, this might be, a weird question but. what- what are we? im just confused, and i asked gwen about it and she said it sounds like you like me! so.. do you..?"
oh. that's not what i was expecting. not what i was expecting at all. very random. "uh- i- i don't know. what do you want to be?"
he looked down, thinking, and looked back up.
"i- i don't really know. i know i like this, i like what we have right now, whatever this is. id just like it to be clearer. you didn't answer my question by the way.." i want to tell him i like him, trust me, i do, but what if he doesn't feel the same?
what if this is all just to mess with me. cody wouldn't do that though, would he? "i- it depends. do- ..do you like me..?"
he flushed pink again, much like earlier. "y- maybe.." a quiet mumble.
i laughed. "you're cute." "noah stopp, im being seriouss, answer me pleaseee." i giggled some more. "noahh!"
"ok, ok!" in between giggles. "i might, like you. a little." "w-well. i might like you a little too."
i leaned over and kissed his cheek. "cool." a pause was created and there was a gap of silence. "how long?" "huh?"
he cleared his throat. "how long have you- have you felt like this."
ohh. "uh- since- hm. since june? something like that." his eyebrows raised at that.
"noah! that was like five months ago! why didn't you tell me!" "i don't know, i didn't wanna ruin what we had.. have?"
i paused. "how long have you-" i cleared my throat. "mm- liked me..?" "uhh.. a- a year or so now.."
what! "cody! what the hell! why didn't you tell me!" "just like you i didn't wanna ruin what we have! i still don't and i feel like i have!"
mm, now i feel bad. "cody.. you didn't ruin anything, everything's fine." "i hate feelings." i snorted.
"me too." he grip on my hand tighten. "s-so, uh.. will- uhm. will you maybe go-" "yes."
he smiled really wide and tried hiding it. cute. "heh. ok." i stroked his hand with my thumb.
"thank you." i grabbed his cheek and kissed his forehead. "of course." another pause, not awkward though, just shy glances at each other's features.
"when did you realize? realize you liked me?" "oh. we were swimming and i don't know, you looked really good. i mean, i had always noticed your pretty, but i guess i never realized i like liked you. i've probably liked you for a longg time, i just never really realized."
i swallowed. that felt really good to let out. the only person who knows all that is owen. "when did you realize?" he burned pink.
"o-oh, uhm. well, ive always kinda liked you. ever since you moved here in middle school. you were kinda just a hallway crush but then i actually started talking to you freshman year and yeah.."
i was baffled. "cody! what the hell again! why didn't you tell me! things could've been solved so much sooner!"
he looked really embarrassed, i felt kinda bad. "i- ..im sorry. but, what do you, 'solved?'"
"i- uh. i mean like. maybe we'd be together." we both blushed different shades. "o-oh."
he bit his lip. "what are we right now?" oh. "uh, i- i don't know. w- what do you want to be?"
"uhm. c-cody." he was looking down this whole time in embarrassment, then looked up at me. "would- could- i-" he was beaming red. was he going to ask me out?
i squeezed his hand.
maybe it's be fun to mess with him. "would i what?" i smirked. "stop! your not funny!"
he got pinker. "ughhh. will- willyoubemyboyfriend-" stupid. i giggled. "stop it! if your gonna reject me, make fun of me later."
he looked completely away from me. "you really think after i just told you ive liked you for months, im going to reject you? you're stupid." he slightly turned back to me. he but his lip again.
"stop that, your going to make it bleed." "does this mean you're saying yes?" he always says everything so randomly. i playfully punched his arm. "yes, dumbass."
he smiled but bit it back.
"stop that i mean it. you're going to make your lip bleed." he turned to me and got in my face, his teeth on his lip. "make. me."
"mm, hehe, no." "i thought you wanted me to stop though."
"do what you want." i turned, fake pouting. "mm heyy." "what." he looked disappointed.
"look at mee." "why." he grabbed my face. i turned red. "cause- cause im your boyfriend, and- and you're supposed to."
"oh yeah?" "yeah." i noticed he leaned in, i know what he was trying to do, i just wanted to see if he'd genuinely do it. "is that a boyfriend rule?" "yeah."
"hmm, weird. never heard of it."
i tried getting out of his grip but he wouldn't let go. he leaned in more, let go of my face, and pressed his head into my shoulder. "canikissyou-?" a mumbled mess into my shoulder.
i pretended like i didn't hear him. "hm?" he lifted up, bright red. "heh, you white people are funny. you get so red."
"stap it." "what-" his phone stared buzzing and by the look on his face, he seemed worried.
i assumed it was one of his parents. "hi. yeah. oh. ok. bye. love you too.."
he hung up. "i gotta go.." "let me walk you home." "ok i guesss." we walked out of the play place hand in hand to his street.
we lived on the same street so i didnt mind, i had to walk home anyways.
• • •
once we got to his house, we went off to the side where the cameras wouldn't show us, we always did this.
he wrapped his arms around me first."i don't wanna go." "i don't want you to go." "then ill come see you tonight." i laughed.
"oh shut up. last time you tried sneaking out to come see me you got too scared."
"hey stop it! ill really come this time!" "hmm, okk." i moment of silence was brought between us. "thank you for today. thank you for asking me to be your boyfriend finally dork."
he mumbled a, "you're welcome." he seemed upset. i let go of him. "are you ok?" "yeah."
he held one of my cheeks and kissed the other. "ill see you tonight i promise." fuck. why didn't i let him kiss me earlier.
fuck, fuck, fuck. "i- uh- ok. yeah." "bye." he grabbed my hand and squeezed it before turned away, obviously upset at the fact he didn't get to kiss me.
i grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.
"hey wait-!" "hm?" i grabbed his face and smashed his lips into mine in a rush. he stumbled a bit before regaining his balance and grabbing my face and standing on his tip toes.
he was smiling so hard against my lips, it was so cute. are lips were moving at a semi-fast pace as we shared a very passionate kiss. eventually he pulled back. "s-sorry. my feet got tired."
"sh. dont apologize." "mm, o-ok." he looked down at his feet embarrassed before he quickly grabbed my face and kissed me again, a small peck. "ill see you later!"
he said waving slightly and waking into his house.
i have a feeling ill be seeing him later tonight.

[𝟙𝟞𝟚𝟞 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ -𝓷𝓸𝓪𝓱╰┈➤