Chapter Five

Alfred frowned. He hasn't, has he? He looked back up at Ivan, who seemed a bit closer to him, his tall body mass looming over him and he felt small. His heart raced as Ivan leaned forward and smiled sweetly.
He chuckled nervously as he didn't know how to react to Ivan being so close. Ivan held up his drink and looked at him curiously. "Are you alright? Did the question confuse you?" He asked innocently.
Alfred nodded and gulped, taking the drink. He took a sip of it shyly and smiled nervously.
"Maybe you have been and you don't realize it!" Ivan said as he leaned against the opposite counter, gazing at Alfred.
"W-well-"
"Are you interested in men or women?" Ivan interrupted. Alfred frowned and then pouted, not fond of being interuppted.
Ivan laugher, blushing. "Did I ever point out how cute you look while pouting like that? I must say, its rather adorable on you!"
Alfred pouted some more. "I'm not cute..."
Ivan leaned forward again, his hot breath could be felt against the Americans lips. "But you are~" he murmured as his violet eyes gazed upon him.
Alfred stared up at him and then quickly moved to the side, drinking his drink quickly.
The Russians smile still stayed upon his face as he inched closer, Alfred began to get more nervous again. But he wanted to almost wrap his arms around him... He mentally shook the thought off and continued to drink and noticed something.
'Wait... Am I catching the fucking feeling for Ivan?' He thought as he frowned. Ivan was always so calm and polite and nice to him all the time and it was so nice... He alway was embarrassed easily in front of him, not like others... He grunted as he noticed his drink running out. He finished it off and noticed Russia standing next to him. He looked up at him. He seemed to be deep in thought, looking up at one of his cabinets. Ivan noticed him staring at him and looked back at him, now smiling again. God... That smile... It almost made Alfred melt... He smiled back almost stupidly and realized he was, looking away immediately. He looked to the opposite direction to hide his blushing face and shoved his cup up into his face as he came closer. Ivan stared at him, confused and then laughed. He chuckled and leaned down, kissing Alfred's head.
Okay, now he was practically a blushing, tipsy mess by then.
He groaned a little as his heart almost hurt in his chest as he looked up at the Russian. Ivan looked at him and smiled sweetly, causing Alfred to melt again.
Ivan set the glass down and rested his arm against the wall, almost cornering Alfred, causing Alfred to fully turn to him. He leaned down and his lips were practically touching Alfred's