TWO

TWO

"I'm his favorite!"

Lando Norris stuck his tongue out at Almara Cabrera as she sat on a chair in the Mclaren garage with her feet placed upon a table.

"What's his favorite color?" Almara played along since she was bored and waiting for her best friend to come back from qualifying.

"Orange." Lando spoke confidently, his chest puffed out slightly.

"Wrong. It's red."

"No it's not! That's Ferrari colors!" Lando shook his head as he denied it, since he was determined that he was Carlos' favorite.

"And Ferrari is his dream team. Mclaren is only a seat warmer for him until he gets that." Almara faked a yawn before she was able to hear laughter coming towards the garage that she was in.

"You got a good time there, mate."

Carlos Sainz spoke as he walked with a fellow driver, known as Esteban Ocon.

"Thanks, you did too."

Esteban patted his friend on his back, about to head in to his own garage before he noticed a brunette woman staring at the two of them.

"Carlitos, you did good, considering that you're in a Mclaren."

Almara walked towards her best friend calmly, as she held two water bottles in her hands since she had got a water bottle for herself, and one for her Spanish best friend.

Esteban rose an eyebrow as he glanced at the woman who was holding out a water bottle for the man beside him, seeing her cool demeanor.

"Thanks Mara. This is Esteban, he drives for Renault." Carlos introduced the duo since he had noticed the look of confusion that the French man was giving his best friend.

"Bonjour, it's a pleasure to meet you." Esteban held his hand out for her to shake as he smiled at her.

"No idea what that means, but yeah, hi. I'm this idiots best friend." Almara used her thumb to jab in the direction of the Sainz man before she reached her hand out to shake the Ocon man's hand.

"You don't know French?" Esteban stared St her in surprise.

"je suis un journal." Almara shrugged her shoulders nonchantly, knowing that she definitely did not know French.

"You are a newspaper?" Esteban frowned in confusion, noticing that out the corner of his eye that Carlos held his head in his hands.

"I'm clearly very fluent in French." Almara rolled her eyes at the French man, seeing that he was busy attempting to hide a smile.

"The only French that I know, is I am a newspaper. But I'd say that's enough to be classed a fluent." Almara spoke with sarcasm in her voice.

"Well, we can add Bonjour to your vocabulary." Esteban giggled quietly, since he didn't want to seem rude and laugh in the face of the woman that he had only just met.

"Auf Wiedersehen."

"That's German."

"Don't care."

"Okay."

Esteban gulped at the nonchalant behaviour of the Argentine woman that was currently standing in front of him, leaning against the shoulder of her best friend.

"Carlos! You did well, you've got P8." Zak Brown approached his driver.

"Would have been P3 in a Ferrari." Almara coughed underneath her breath, enciting a laugh from the Ocon man that was standing beside her.