two

Faith's POV

I stood there for a good two minutes in shock until I remembered that I had to get the remaining stuff from my locker.

I hurriedly went from hallway to hallway until I found my locker. I typed in the code and grabbed my stuff. I quickly pulled my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans. While I walked to the parking lot still in utter shock.

Me:

Bitch, where the hell are you?? You won't believe what just happened

She didn't answer.

Shit

I can't say goodbye, I have to go.

Me:

Val call me when you see this, it's important.

I breathed heavily while exiting the High School.

My eyes quickly found Alessandro aka my "brother".

He was standing in front of a matte black Range Rover.

Omg, they're probably rich.

I mean, I hope they are.

I again stood in the same place for probably too long since he saw me.

Awkward

I made my way to the car gripping my backpack hard before putting it on my back.

"Ready to go Faith?"He said with no expression on his face.

Yep, that's his resting bitch face.

Oh, shut up already.

"Yeah, I just need to go to my house to grab my stuff."

"Okay, let's go."He said while entering the car.

The car ride to my house was a five-minute drive. It was a comfortable silence the whole time.

I mean, at least for me.

I don't know about Alessandro.

While he drove I was thinking about my new family. My so-called brothers. Then my curiosity made me blurt out a question.

"How many brothers do I have?"I asked quietly.

"You have six brothers, and I am one of them as I told you before." Damn, unexpected.

"What are their names?"I wanted to be prepared, I was nervous and scared.

What if they are like Josh?

"Giovanni, Gabriel, Matteo, Marco, and Luca."

"Luca is your twin brother, he can't wait to see you again."He said keeping his eyes glued to the road in front of him.

"Wait, what do you mean again?"I asked confused but then I quickly remembered when my stepfather was drunk one time and started telling me about some people, I'm guessing that it was my brothers.

"We're here, Faith."

"Oh, okay," I said going out the car door. "Wait here."

He nodded his head and I made my way in front of the house.

I never called it my home, since it didn't feel like my home.

I went in and everything was the same as I left it this morning, it was sad to see the inside.

The house I spent all my life in only for it to have no photos on the walls, on the shelves.

No sign that a family ever lived here.