Epilogue

*Three years later*

I can't believe it has been three years! I'm now 20 years old, turning 21 soon.

Those years back had been a great journey. Imagine, my boyfriend was my ex bully in Highschool and we ended up falling in love.

Me and Rilee goes to the same University.
Unfortunately, me and Cato broke up months ago.

KIDDING! I scared you, didn't I?

Me and Cato's relationship has been stronger than ever, despite all the things we've been through, it just made us stronger. Same goes for Rilee and Hans.

Unfortunately, Cato passed in another University which saddens me. but on the bright side, him and Hans are on the same Uni.

A year ago, Cato and I decided to move in together. We both saved up money and rented a Penthouse just a 10 minutes from Cato's Uni and 15 minutes from mine.

It was just a normal penthouse. We managed to save up a good amount of money and it overlooked the city.

I fished the keys of me and Cato's Penthouse, unlocking it. The smell of creamy sauce welcomed me as soon as I opened the door, making my stomach grumble.

"I'm home!" I called out, taking off my shoes.

I placed my bag on the hook behind the door and slowly walked to the kitchen, where I saw my handsome boyfriend cook. With no shirt, just a purple apron. I laughed softly, staring at him and wondering how I got so lucky to have this guy all to myself.

He was currently cooking something on the stove while his ears was plugged with his earphones, listening to music.

I'm sure he didn't hear me come in.

I grinned evily, taking my opportunity to scare the crap out of him.

Making sure he didn't see me, I tip toed slowly behind him, pushing him a little and shouted, "BOO!"

"AHHHH!" He screamed, taking of his earphones in a fast motion and holding out a spatula as his 'defense weapon'. His eyes were wide like golf balls kinda big and gosh, I can't explain how funny he looks yet still manage to be so sexy.

I couldn't take it anymore until I burst out in big fits of laughter, tears coming out my eyes already.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Cato exclaimed, his hand on his very fast beating chest while his eyes were still wide.

"Oh, but you still love me." I replied, laughing as I threw him a playful wink.

He smiled, dropping the spatula and walked his way towards me, as he wrapped his hands around my small waist.

"I do, I love this girl in front of me so much it hurts." My breath hitched, struggling to fight the blush that was crawling on my cheeks but of course, it was still visible on my cheeks. Little rebel.

No matter how many times he told me he loves me, I would still get those familiar butterflies roaming around my stomach. The tingling feeling when our skins touched too. Can never get tired of that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while tiptoeing because obviously, he is way taller than me. "I love you more." I happily replied.

As we pulled away, he pecked my cheeks and said, "I cooked your favorite meal, special for my beautiful girl."

Well that just caused my cheeks to redden more.

"Thank you, boo. What's the occasion though?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Normally, I would be the one cooking because clearly, he had to go home like 30 more minutes after me.

He grinned, kneeling on one knee and dug something in his pocket, revealing a medium sized royal blue box with diamonds surrounding the sides.

Is he..is he going to...?

"Well, Ari. This may really not the most romantic place in the world right now, but I just want to tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my whole life. Our first encounter may not have been the best because I bullied and hurt you physically and emotionally. You have no idea how sorry I am, I would say it countless times. I regret hurting you, but I don't regret loving you,"

Hearing his words, I felt tears building up in my eyes, my heart swelling at his deep, thoughtful words.

"I love you, Ari, so much it hurts as hell. More than words could ever say. I would only stop loving you when an apple grows on a mango tree and when it rains in the hottest desert. I fell for you, very, very, hard. So right now, I would be very honored to ask you this.. Will you marry me? Be with me forever and build a beautiful family."

He waited for my answer, hope, sincerity, love and happiness swimming in his eyes.

"Give me your answer, love. Don't leave me hanging cause I'm getting quite nervous you would say no." He said, chuckling nervously.

By now, tears were streaming down my face. Happy tears. I smiled at him, grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss.

I nodded, placing my small hands with his as he slid the ring perfectly on my finger.

He was crying. Who knew? The big bad boy was crying. Damn, I love this guy too much.

"I love you so much, Cato." I said, sobbing happily as he wiped my tears away.

It's official. I'm 110% fell in love with my boyfriend, oh wait, my fiancé.

Fiancé. Saying it sounded so right. and the thought of having a mini me and mini Cato running around made me smile.

"I know we've been through a lot. But I promise I love you til' infinity plus one. Not even death will do us apart. I will take care of you no matter what and I promise that you're the only one who'll I love other than our future daughter. We can wait until we finish our college and get married, then rent a bigger house. Sound alright?" He said, kissing my forehead as he looked in my eyes with so much love and passion.

"It sounds more than perfect. I love you so much, Cato. More than you can imagine! I will never stop loving you. I'm so lucky to have a fiancé like you." I said, as he cupped my cheek and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much more, baby. I promise. I promise I will never leave you." He whispered, smiling at me that showed those cute dimples.

"I promise too." I smiled brightly, taking out my pinky and wrapping it on his.

And we stayed hugging each other while we watched a romantic movie.

I love him and he loves me so much it both hurts us. We will be both the death of each other.

--

OHMYGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK I FINISHED!! Ahh, I hope this Epilogue was alright. Please comment what you think anddd vote! Thank you guys for your helping me throughout this story! You guys have motivated me to finish this and I'm so happy to have you beautiful people! I love you all so much! please check out my other stories. MUCHLOVE!!❤❤❤

- Skyla xo