ARC 1.3

MC POV-

Well I do realise me mates are shameless but it's no big deal like, come on, ofcourse if you meet destined beloved you will have that reaction but woah I'm not excusing my mate's behaviour but eh I'll let them off.

It's currently midnight and I'm cuddling with my mates. Valentino apologized earlier so I'm letting him hug me from the front which I think was not a bad idea. He smells like misty forest air which is a very calming scent. And Junghyun is hugging me from the back, I can barely smell his smell which is also very nice. If you're wondering what it is, it's sandalwood. Classic ain't it?

I sleep very peacefully for the following night and wake up in the morning. I'm shocked that I didn't get any flashbacks of my previous life. Hmm, interesting. I look at Valentino and he is really handsome. His hair is black with a very nice lustre. I can't resist the urge to tug on his hair and so I finally do after some internal struggle.

Valentino wakes up but doesn't stop me, he just looks at me and smiles softly.

“Good morning sweet mate. Did you have a good sleep? I hope you did. ”

Damn his husky voice which is even deeper than usual. I could listen to it for a whole day. I don't notice Junghyun waking up and looking at me until I feel his hands crawl up my t-shirt. I turn to look at him and smile.

“Good morning Junghyun. ”

“I wish to wake up seeing your beautiful face first thing in the morning, mate dearest.”

His voice is deep too and woah his sandalwood scent is so good. ‘I'm stealing some of his clothes’, I think he guesses what I thought because his next dialogue made me smile. “You are always free to raid my closet whenever you please, mate. I can even scent you if you would like”

That's so sweet, I nod giving him the consent to scent me. Scenting is basically how dominant creatures like vampires and mostly wolves show that their mate belongs to someone already. I like the thought of it and let him scent me. After sometime I'm completely covered the the strong smell of sandalwood but I don't dislike it.

Valentino pulls me back against his chest and softly covers my neck with butterfly kisses. My neck is very sensitive so I can't help but giggle and move around as I close my eyes. I hear them both chuckle and Valentino stops his kisses attack. I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato but they don't find it weird rather their lips are slightly hooked up. They look good with these small smiles as well.

We get up ready to eat breakfast. It's weekend so definitely I will laze around that means no shower until afternoon. Call me disgusting I don't really care. Valentino is the first to rush to shower and he after he comes out I go to brush my teeth and wash my face. Jungyun showers is the bathroom of the room next door so they look like hot male gods who just woke up while I look like a dirty potato.

Do I care? Nope!
Do I think I look bad? Also no
Will I shower if my mates tell me to? Maybe

We eat breakfast prepared by servants and thank God it's normal breakfast in just enough quantity. We get some chamomile tea with porridge and honey toasts. The breakfast is satisfactory and I decide to eat it next morning as well. My mates and I decide to go to watch a movie in Valentino's private cinema. We settle down to watch a horror movie which contains evil vampires. Whenever a vampire forcefully sucks a victim's blood and kills them I and Valentino, who are sticking to each other look at Junghyun who looks at us unamused and sits a little farther away. I swear I can see him kill people like that. That might be hot but how scary will it be!!!

I stare at Junghyun from time to time and finally when he can't take it he pulls me in for a hot, searing kiss. When he finally pulls away I'm breathless. We laze around for the rest of the day watching some other movies and eating snacks after lunch and dinner. I did take a shower before lunch. We finally fall  asleep at 11p.m. after pranking some of the servants.

______________________________

Hello lovely people ~

How is your day?

One thing I'd like to make clear is that I know MC is ooc but that is only with his mates in the next chapters you will understand that with others he still maintains the same cold personality. Only with his mates will he act like a typical sweet uke.

Welp hope you guys have a good day ahead~

Good night / good morning / good after noon / good evening!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Small theatre:-

FL- “Just wait Damien I'll steal them from you!”

MC- (Doesn't even care about her existence)

MLs - “Try hurting our mate and we will kill you.” *growl*

MC- “Loves let's not waste our time, we have placed to be and shopping to do"

MLs - (Dunno where their ruthlessness went) “Yes mate let's go, this ugly roach might stair your beautiful eyes.”