ARC 5.6

No one's POV :-

The grooms stood on the Isle and celebrated their wedding with a sweet, long kiss.

The shorter one looked happy and the taller one looked ecstatic. The two drove home to complete the after marriage ceremony.

Jae picked Xavier up and walked to their room . The door opened with a little click making Xavier more nervous and excited. Jae tore of his husband's clothes to finally see his beloved's body. Xavier bit his lip shyly to keep himself from making any sound with such minimal touches. Jae didn't like that. He undressed himself and got on the bed, leaning against the head post.

Xavier climbed his lap and settled himself on those muscles thighs. Slowly initiating a French kiss he let his mouth be completely devoured. Jae's hand traveled down Xavier's butt and starting gently massaging the two globes of flesh making Xavier moan out.

Jae peppered kisses here and there on Xavier's chest, then slowly stopped at his left nipple. He made eye contact with Xavier and only then did he start sucking on the pink nipple. All while Xavier shivered and moaned in pleasure.

The tongue slid along the nipple before flicking the nipple. Jae's other hand played with the left nipple, treating it with equal care. Only when Xavier moaned “St-awph~ we have to mhmm~ do moreee~”, did jae stop and moved ahead.

Jae wanted to give Xavier another blow job and rim job but Xavier declined. He got down on his knees beside the bed and motioned for jae to sit with his legs apart. Jae followed with no questions.

Xavier held the di*k with both his hands and then slowly licked the tip teasing the older male.

“Teasing me? Go ahead”

Jae encouraged his lover by pushing his head on his di*k. Xavier swallowed jae with no gag reflex and started bobbing his head. Jae had a great girth so Xavier had to really relax his jaw to to continue.

When jae groaned, he went faster and even played with his balls, massaging them softly, he also would use his tongue as much as he could. Jae soon came in Xavier's mouth and he swallowed his with no hesitation.

The scene just made jae's resolution of being gentle snap. He threw Xavier on the bed and quickly started preparing him. One finger turned to two, two fingers turned to three. When jae removed his fingers, the pink puckered hole clenched and unclenched. He aligned his di*k with the inviting hole and slammed in. Pounding like a beast and making his love feel pleasure to the end, jae ate up the moans spilled by that sinful mouth.

“Nhg~ slower~”

“Care-Aah~ full!”

“Ca-lm down mghh~”

“Bed is shit~hngh~ creaking ”

Xavier came more the twice and jae came twice too but now Xavier could feel the heat coiling in his stomach a bit different from before. His eyes widen telling jae to stop but jae didn't, not because he wanted to continue pounding like a beast but because he knew when would be the result. And the result soon happened. Xavier moaned the loudest while he released his piss. Jae stopped only then to let Xavier collect himself but when it stopped, jae continued pounding ruthlessly. The overstimulation and excessive sensitivity made Xavier pass out soon.