ARC 1.6

MC POV:

After planning out completely we, me and my mates, call for a public conference. I notice the Hayato is a good assistant. Really an amazing person with a nice personality. He looks good with Jack but then what about the other one.

We start the conference and release the news of this bitch. News of her planning, trying to seduce my mates, creating scandals and some papers that show the amount of money she has gotten from people.

This quickly went viral and people started questioning her. But she didn't come out. All the idols and actors were called for interviews as well and once they cleared up the scandals they were back to where they left the industry.

Valentino didn't let her go though. He forced her to come out by contacting her and telling her that he will help her out. She took the bait. I was jealous hearing him but I guess it was necessary so it's alright. She is ruined completely. No one will hire her for sure. Now the red district is another thing.

We all love our lives to the fullest. We went on world tours and met new people. Also built some houses for poor people. Helped some kids with the payment of their diseases procedures.

At my last breath I can proudly say that I've lived the best life I can imagine. I'm happy I met my mates and they loved me. More than love actually they treasured me. I take my last breath and I know my mates do as well. We adopted 2 kids so both will get enough money. I'm peaceful.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[“Commencing host's soul”]
[“Transferring host's soul to other world so save master”]

___________________________________

How you like the chap? Ik it's rushed but we gotta start the next arc as well don't we.