Me too

A/N: Sorry, another short chapter. I just wanted to update before I go back to studying for my AP. R&R!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Green simply could not stop thinking of Red's lips against his chin or the blush which covered his face afterwards. That boy was going to make Green pass out from blood loss. All of a sudden, a spike of pain was felt in Green's head- a dull ache really, almost as if it wasn't really him- Red! Green stood up- shocking his professor who was currently explaining how to find that gravity was 9.8 meters per second squared at the board- and rushed out of his classroom, almost tripping on the back packs on the floor.

"Wha-?! Mr. Oaks! Get back here this-!" The door to the classroom slammed shut, effectively cutting him off. Another flash of pain came in his abdomen. A hiss of pain sounded in his head and Green ran faster, his heart-or was the Red's?- pounding a mile a minute.

Green was running instinctually. He didn't know where he was going, but he felt the pull of their bonds, screaming at him to go faster, to ignore the going heat on his leg muscles and go save Red.

"Red!" Green screamed both aloud and mentally as he rounded the corner and spotted Red leaning against the wall looking rather beaten up. Red eyes met green ones and he smiled lightly. Even with a split lip Green's heart skipped a beat at his smile.

Taking in the scene before him, Green saw a boy with blue-purple hair from the track team-James?- and the girl Green usually saw with James arm around her shoulder. Her fiery red hair did not cover a single bruise on her face- no doubt left by Red.

Green peeked into Red's mind and saw it all. Red had stepped out, going towards the bathroom, only for Jessie and James to round the corner and notice him. What proceeded then was a fight-started by them- in which Red beat them badly- ending the fight. Though they managed to get a few "good" hits in, it would appear that Red held his own.

Green walked up to Red, stepping over a groaning James, and picked Red up bridal style. "Wha- Hey! Green! Put me down!" Red's whining voice was so cute- Green told him just that and the teen in his arm blushes lightly before crossing his arms and pouting. Two minutes later, Red was sitting on a bed in the nurses office, curtain drawn, while Green sat next to him. They didn't have to wait long before the curtain was pulled back by the nurse. She took one look and Red and quickly rushed back to get her supplies.

"So, what happened?" The nurse calmly asked as Red winced from the sting of the alcohol pad she was using to wipe and the cut on his lip. Red simply shrugged, still not comfortable when talking to strangers. The nurse's eyes flicked once to Green, then she looked back to what she was doing. "Did he do this?" Obviously referring to Green, Red quickly shook his head no while Green angrily stood up.

"No! I would never- could never- hurt him!" She glanced once and our wrists and looked away, a look of disbelief on her face.

Green clenched his fists tight and ground his jaw and spoke through gritted teeth, "it's a partial bond." She smirked.

"I've seen people, after a partial bond broken by a fight come in here, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was you who put him in this bed."

"Well, he didn't!" Red spoke, his voice causing a shiver of fear to go through the nurse and a different shiver to go through Green- who coughed and looked away to hide his blush.

"Alright, alright, I got it. Okay, so shirt off so I can bandage you wounds." Green rushed past the curtain and could hear Red's chuckle from inside the curtain.

It's only my shirt Green.

S-shush! The heat of Green's cheeks was felt through the bond by Red who chuckled again at his boyfriend's predicament.

B-boyfriend?

It was Green's turn to smirk. Yeah. He could feel Red's blush now. Am I wrong? Does it make you unhappy?

N-no... I'm happy....

Me too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hope ya'll likes this chapter! Please vote and comment! Sayanora~