It's Okay

A/N: Yay! Next update! Sorry it's been so long, I just got back from Japan! I've been working on this one and Just a love story, so I hope you like it! (I spent my sleep time on it.) thanks to Lily770Wolf, esmeralda017, marasearles7, A_O_T12, xAngelFoxyx, KittenCatX3, SaishiKurenai, Not_Happening, -elldrith-, eeveemaster, CazRinada3, nonsense_words, and MichelleAnderson716 for voting on Soon and thanks to marasearles7, CazRinada3, and xAngelFoxyx for commenting on Soon. I did this again as an apology and a thank you for sticking by me. I know I've been taking longer than usual to update so please forgive me. Love you guys! R&R!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon.

Green could hear his word play over and over in Red's head and it took all he had not to chuckle and embarrass his boyfriend in front of his family.

"So-Red is it?- how exactly did you meet Green?" Professor Oak smiled at the black-haired boy kindly, not wanting to scare him off. A scene played in Green's head, though it was not his memories he was seeing.

**
Some boy with blue hair glared angrily as Red easily passed him. He caught up and stuck his foot out, effectively tripping Red and knocking him down to the floor.

"Red!" Yellow yelled, incredibly worried, and ran to Red's side. Just before she got there a brown haired boy, whose head looked more like that of a porcupine, jogged over to Red. Isn't that the guy from earlier?

Green stuck his hand out to Red, who simply glanced at it, before, hesitantly, reaching for the hand.
**

"I tripped." Red's simple words shocked the Professor, but Green only smirked... at least, until he remembered a very important fact.

Porcupine? Red turned to him sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders while Green playfully scowled at him.

"O-oh, is that so... W-well, I'm sure you both had seen each other in school before." Both boys blushed lightly.

**
Green tried his hardest to resist the urge, but just couldn't do it. He glanced over at the table in the corner, or more specifically, the lone boy sitting at said table. He was always there, listening to music, alone. Occasionally a blonde haired girl would join him or Silver and Blue, but normally he was alone. It became a habit to pass the time by watching him. Today his head was lying down on the table and he appeared to be... napping? Green felt a small smirk form on his face, attempting to become a smile. He didn't even know the boy's name, yet, every morning, Green took to watching him.
**

**
Red sat down at his usual table, which was in the corner of the, rather empty, cafeteria. Pulling out his iPod he scrolled down until he found a good song and took out his notebook to doodle.

He had just started drawing the brown spikey hair of the boy who danced on the edges of his mind as Silver plopped down with his tray next to him. Red snapped his notebook closed and shrugged off Silver's curious glance.
**

So you've been drawing me? Green turned towards Red.

You've been stalking me every morning. Red's eyes starred back into his, challenging him to say any more about his drawings. Both boys starred at each other for a few more seconds before bursting out into laughter.

The Professor looked very lost at the interplay between both boys, realizing he was obviously missing something. Red, realizing what just happened, blushes lightly before clearing his thought and facing the Professor, but upon facing him, Red could only look away and nod.

"Oh Gramps, leave the poor boys alone. They've only just bonded today." Daisy came in with a tray of drinks. And sat down on the other arms. "How about this, I'll put a movie on in the living room so we can all watch it together." Without waiting for an answer, Daisy stood up and put in a random movie.