Soon

A/N: Well, here is the update! Yay! Finally! I'm sorry guys, I'm going to try to do better from now on. Thank you for everyone who voted and commented on the last chapter! R&R!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When the school day finally ended, for once, Red didn't want to go straight home to Pikachu. He finally found his bonded partner, it would make sense that he wanted to spend more time with him right?

Yes, it would. Green came up to Red and intertwined Red's fingers with his own, smiling a soft smile which made Red's heart skip a few beats. "Come meet my folks." Those four words caused Red to go into a panic.

What?! Now? I- I can't! I mean, what if they don't like me?! What if I make a total fool of myself. And, I'm a guy! They were probably expecting Green to end up with a cute girl that would suit him and- Green crushed Red into his arms and held him close.

"Red, that would never happen! My folks will love you, I can guarantee it! Daisy will be a pain, but not for the reason you think. Daisy will fawn all over you and gramps will warn you away from me and probably tell you every stupid embarrassing thing I've ever done... Actually, maybe we shouldn't go." He joked, making Red chuckle lightly, his previous panic forgotten. Tugging on Red's arm lightly, Green and Red walked, fingers intertwined, toward Green's house.

As both boys walked down the sidewalk, they talked about everything, yet nothing in particular, trying to learn all they could about each other and their lives before meeting. Green's thumb pad gently rubbed the side of Red's pointer finger, as though it was a small habit created over time, causing a small smile to tug at the corners of Red's lips. An image of Green pulling Red to him and kissing him got pushed into his mind, but it was not his own. Eyes wide, Red looked up to a blushing Green who used his other hand to cover his face in an attempt to shield his bright red cheeks from the other boy. Red tip toed and kissed Green's left hand which was covering his cheeks. Green, startled by the kiss, turned to find a happily smiling Red.

Green pulled Red to him lightly, the image flashing through Red's mind instantly causing Green to stop. Green touched his forehead to Red's, their noses side by side, letting them breath in the same air. "You drive me nuts, you know that?" Green's husky voice made Red's body feel hot all over. Green mentally caressed the red-eyed boy's cheek while staying perfectly still in reality. Red couldn't help lightly biting his lip in an attempt to bring himself back to reality. Green, determined to drive the boy in his arms just as nuts as he was being drive, leaned forward towards Red's ear and whispered huskily, "Make no mistake Red, I will kiss you, and you will very much enjoy it." Just for good measure, Green nipped Red's ear before pulling back, a delicious gasp escaping Red's lips causing a devious smirk, which made Red's heart beat wildly, to show on Green's face.

Green lightly chuckled at Red's-adorable- embarrassed face as he pulled him towards the front door of his house.

I'm not adorable! Red pouted angrily-adorably. Green smirked at him. Taking a deep breath, Red turned and faced the front of the... gigantic house?! "You live here?!"

He quirked a brow and reached in his pocket with the hand with was not holding my own and pulled out a set of keys. "Yeah, why? Is something wrong?"

"No of course not, why would anything be wrong? It's not like my boyfriend is freaking rich and I had no idea or anything." Red spoke fast, his words occasionally combining with another making it kind of confusing for Green to decipher.

"Well, we did just meet today after all."

"Oh Arceus! We just met today and you're already introducing me to your folks and-!" Green cupped Red's cheeks and looked right into his eyes, willing him to calm down.

Red, you know this is what it's like for those who bond.

R-right. Sorry. Red smiled sheepishly up at Green. Green couldn't resist leaning forward slightly, his lips centimeter's from Red's whose breath hitched in anticipation. The door swung open revealing a shocked Daisy who had not at all expected to open the door while taking out the trash to see her brother about to kiss another boy.

"Green?" Daisy's soft voice was what awoke the boys out of their stupor and caused them to spring apart, Red blushing hard in embarrassment and Green quickly placing his hands behind his back.

As if seeming to remember himself, Green shook his head and shot his sister a smile that clearly said 'be nice'. "Daisy, this is Red, my soulmate. Red, this is my sister Daisy." Red bashfully stuck out his hand to shake Daisy's.

It's hard to believe that this blushing boy before Green was the same one in which people spread horrible rumors about being in a gang and being a bully and a jerk and emo and a whole bunch of other, obviously not true, shit. Red's the nicest- most adorable- guy Green's ever met. In that moment, though not for the first time, Green felt so lucky in being able to meet and bond with Red.

"Oh my Arceus! Your soulmate Green?! I was so worried you were going to kiss some random guy that wasn't your soulmate, but oh Arceus I'm just so happy!" Daisy pulled Red's hand and crushed him into a tight hug. Red's shocked panic sent a sharp pain into Green's mind, making him hiss in pain.

"Green?!" Red instantly wiggled out of Daisy's hold and turned towards a crouching Green who held his head in his hands, as though trying to squeeze the pain away.

"I-I'm okay Red, don't worry. It was just the bond telling me that I'm letting you get scared, not good." Red kissed his cheek in apology. Green looked up and kissed Red's nose, avoiding what both boys wanted while he was in front of his sister. Soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I know it's kinda short, okay, very short, but I tried. I hope you like all the fluff! Please comment and vote. Sayanora~