Chapter 47

Last night turned out to be exactly what I needed. And it honestly wasn't that bad. The sensation had overwhelmed me and my mind was set free, all the images disappearing. It hadn't been the best, but I finally had been with Harry. After craving it for so long.

I felt the radiating heat from Harry's body. He was still sound asleep, snoring lightly as he lay on his back. He looked so peaceful, happy and sexy with his sex hair. It was a great picture to wake up to. I could definitely get used to this. I let my fingers run over his stomach, tracing the lines of his tattoos. Some of them were absolutely ridiculous, but they were his. They made him Harry. Maybe I should get a tattoo as well? No, not yet. I always thought they were supposed to be something special. And quite frankly, right now I had no clue of what it should be.

I decided to get up and make some breakfast. It was still early, so I could surprise the whole family. And I was in a good mood, so why not? I put my underwear on and one of Harry's shirts. Okay, maybe it was just a tad to revealing, so I put on my tight Nike running shorts on as well. Harry was stirring in bed, searching for something to hold on to. I tried to be as quiet as possible. I quickly glanced in the mirror, making sure I looked decent. I put my hair in a messy bun to cover up my sex hair. I didn't want to comb it. I was too lazy for that. I made my way over the grass to the house. It was a cold morning.

I rummaged through the kitchen cabinets, looking for everything I needed to make breakfast. It was quite in the house, so I decided to turn on the radio. I started dancing along to the tunes while making the pancakes. I yelped in surprise when I felt a pair of strong arms grab my waist. I hadn't heard Harry enter.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said, his voice still a bit sleepy. "Why did you just leave me?"

"I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful" I answered while turning to him, putting my arms around his neck. He was only wearing some loose sweatpants, showing his V-line. God he was hot. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, turning to my pancakes again.

"I had fun last night" he whispered in my ear. My face turned crimson. "I did too." I said truthfully. His body was pressed up against my back and I could smell his scent. It was really a turn on. I had always loved sex. Not that I was addicted or anything, but I almost never had said no. I guess there was no exception with Harry. I craved him even more than I had the night before. But I needed to focus. We were in the kitchen of his mother's house. His family could walk in any time AND I was making breakfast. I took all the strength I had not to give in, when he started trailing kisses down my exposed neck.

"I like my clothes on you. You look really sexy!" His voice was thick and his hand started exploring my body again, squeezing my breasts and butt, when he reached them. I bit my lip, holding back a moan. It was really hard not to give in. Suddenly an idea plopped into my head. That would definitely get his mind off of me. I took some flour in my hand, without him noticing. I turned around as to kiss him, but right before our lips connected I threw it straight in his face. I couldn't stop laughing at his shocked expression.

One side of his face was now completely white and before he could react, I got out of his grip and ran to the other side of the kitchen island. I was still giggling when he started chasing me.

"I'll get you for that!" Harry growled playfully. He was certainly enjoying this. I picked up some more flour and threw it at him, forming a big white cloud, blurring mine and his vision. I probably shouldn't have done that, 'cause a few seconds later, I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist. I squealed as he lifted me from the ground. I could hear him chuckle. Soon after I felt a cold liquid run down my back, making me jump forward out of his grip. I stumbled a bit, but I regained my balance and tried to run from him again. But again he got me, this time turning me to face him. His hand went to the small of my back, pressing me against him, while looking me deep in the eyes. He was still covered in flour. He crashed his lips on mine and I giggled slightly. It was a funny sight.