Was Lost But Now Saved 1

⚰️ Chapter 1 ⚰️
I was hiding out after I faked my death as I played with a puzzle box I found. I checked the time & left the building as the portal opened. "We follow her." The leader said as they followed me. I hid behind a tree watching my own funeral. I saw my older brother there & was shocked that he wasn't caught. "How could you?! How could you go along with abusing my cousin?! She's your sister! You were supposed to protect her! Not beat her! I hate you Nathaniel!" Bella yelled. "Bella stop. Heller is gone. She wouldn't want you to do that." Charlie said. "Actually I'd let her continue." I mumbled watching. "Child what are you doing?" A male said behind me. I turned to see none other than Pinhead. "Well Pinhead I'm watching my own funeral." I said turning back seeing the casket get lowered into the ground. "Why did you fake your own death?" Pinhead asked. "Nathaniel & our parents abused me. I escaped & killed a girl that looked exactly like me & made everyone think it was me. Simple." I said not facing him. "How do you know my name?" Pinhead asked. "I read about you." I told him. "And you're not scared?" He asked. "Nope." I told him as I started to leave with them following. I snuck to my house & grabbed my stuff I'd keep & headed back to the building. I grabbed the box & tossed it to Pinhead. I laid on the ground as they came over looking at me. "I'm homeless. No one can know I'm alive..least not yet." I said turning over. "Child stand up." Pinhead said as I turned seeing his hand out. I looked at it & grabbed his hand as he helped me up. "I'll raise you. You will be the princess of hell. When the time is right you can come back." Pinhead said as his cenobites grabbed my bags. I nodded following him still holding his hand. "For a 10 year old you're very smart." Pinhead said as I grinned darkly. "I got my ways." I said. Once the portal closed Pinhead led me to a room as it was a huge bedroom. "Enjoy your night Hells Bells." Pinhead said closing the door.

I grinned exploring my room & the bathroom as I went to bed for the night. I dreamed of the abuse I went through unable to wake up.
I woke up to shaking & I saw Pinhead watching me. I latched on to him crying unable to stop. He sat down holding me as I cried. "You're safe Heller. It was a dream." Pinhead said. "Did I do the right thing by faking my death, Father?" I asked still crying. Pinhead had me look at him as he wiped my eyes. "You're a very smart girl, Heller. You did what you thought was right in that moment. I'm sure they would forgive you." Pinhead said. I nodded agreeing. "If you want to call me Father I'd love to be your Father." Pinhead said as I nodded tiredly. "Do you have any dogs?" I asked him. "Yes. Chatterer beasts or hellhounds." Pinhead said as one ran in jumping on the bed. "Sleep well my child." Pinhead said kissing my hand as the dog watched. Pinhead left the room closing the door. I curled up with the dog as he laid with me while I fell asleep.

I've been here for a long time now. Hell doesn't have any time. But earth does. Lately I've been watching Bella. She seems to be enjoying life finally. I left the area as I teleported home inside my bedroom sitting on the bed. "Hells Bells where were you?" Father asked. "Checking on Bella. She...seems happy now." I told him looking down. "She's moved on. I know that's what you wanted. You're only 13. 3 more years & you can live on earth again." Father said rubbing my head as he fixed my crown. "Can I go visit Jason?" I asked him. "We are having a gathering later tonight." Father said.

🔥Later That Night🔥
We arrived at Jason's camp as I walked beside him dressed:

🔥Later That Night🔥We arrived at Jason's camp as I walked beside him dressed:

"Hey Pinhead. Who's the girl?" Ghostface asked. "My daughter Heller Demon 13." Father said as I just kept an emotionless face. I saw a creature land from the sky as I made eye contact with him I felt a pull but couldn't understand it. "Heller talk with them. I need to talk to Creeper." Father said as he walked off. "So Heller. How did you become Pinheads kid?" Chucky asked. "Well Chucky, I was abused & escaped. Killed a girl that looked exactly like me & faked my death. I found the puzzle box & opened it & been living with Father." I said not looking at him. "How old are you?" Hannibal asked. "13. Been with Father for 3 years." I told him looking at him. "Well Heller welcome to the family." Freddy said as I grinned sitting next to Jason with Michael on my other side. "I'm a horror fan so I know you guys through your movies." I said. "That explains a lot." Chucky said. "Hells Bells come here." Father said as I got up running over to him. "I talked with Creeper & you're his mate. Since you're only 13 you can't date yet but you will come to Jason's camp to see him." Father said as I nodded. Jason came over as I walked back over to the group with Creeper behind me. Jason nodded agreeing as we enjoyed the night.
I fell asleep at some point on Michael as Father took me home & laid me in bed for the night.