Was Lost But Now Saved 3

🦅Chapter 3🦅
Creeper landed in front of his factory as I saw a small house next to it:

🦅Chapter 3🦅Creeper landed in front of his factory as I saw a small house next to it:

'Hannibal had it built while you were gone.' Creeper thought to me. I went inside exploring as Creeper stood on the porch. I followed Creeper into his factory as he took off his coat & hat. I followed him as he turned to me. I rushed him as I kissed him while he held me kissing back. "I'm sorry I took so long to see you." I told him. "It's fine. Don't make a habit of it." Creeper told me as he went to work on the bodies. I went outside looking at the crows as I made eye contact with one:

 I went outside looking at the crows as I made eye contact with one:

"Aren't you beautiful." I said picking him up as some others landed on me as well. The crow & I made eye contact as I felt connected to him. I sat down on my front porch holding him. I texted Hannibal thanks for the house & sent him a picture of the  crow. I set him with the others as I went inside to sleep.

I woke up the next day dressed & went inside the factory with my crow on my shoulder. I was lost in thought thinking of a name for the red eyed crow not realizing Creeper was staring at me. "Blake seems like a  good name for you." I told the crow as he cawed. I rubbed his head as I felt a hand on my cheek. I snapped out of my daze seeing Creeper. "Hey Babe." I said kissing him. I went outside with Blake & into my house checking my phone. I saw a text from Bella that she wants to see me. 'You just saw me.' I thought sitting down. Creeper walked in watching me. 'Why you stressed?' Creeper asked. "Bella wants to see me but I just saw her. I just have a bad feeling." I told him. 'What kind of bad feeling?' Creeper asked. "I think she told Charlie I'm alive." I told him huffing. I texted Hannibal that we need to have a family meeting. I teleported to where Bella is staying out of sight. "Bella you promised her you wouldn't tell Charlie & you told him." Edward said sighing. "He's family." Bella said. "Bella you heard he would send her back to her abusive family. Why would you tell someone that was apart of the abuse?" Edward asked looking my way. I teleported to Jason's camp seething. I had my fists balled up as my nails drew blood. I was seeing red as I stormed off into the woods & punched a tree not caring if I broke my hand. "My child. What has you seething?" Father asked me with his hand on my shoulder. "My cousin Isabella Swan. She lied to me! She said she wouldn't tell Charlie! She lied! He was the reason I was always sent back to that abusive hellhole!" I yelled shaking with rage. I heard a human nearby & took Jason's machete & killed the person brutally seeing Bella instead of the victim. "Has anyone seen her this pissed before?" Ghostface asked as Creeper held me from behind purring. I dropped the machete calming down staring at the guy with no emotion. Jason eyed me before taking his machete. I let Creeper guide me to the rest of the group & sit me down.

After hanging out for a few hours I stayed with Jason laying on bed. There's gunna be hell to pay. I fell asleep thinking of ways to torment her.