Was Lost But Now Saved 2

🔵 Chapter 2 🔵
I'm now 16 & am officially dating Creeper. I live with Jason at his camp but I want to see my cousin. I sat by the lake & sang Burn The Place Down:
"Maybe I was never lost
Just trapped in a maze of the mind
Needed to escape at any cost
Save the souls trapped inside

Where could I ever go from here
When my home is in these walls?
Somehow I don't feel alone
Hiding among these halls

I may not know my name, I'm broken all the same
Put me back in my place, where you make me feel safe
Don't have the time to play
These games of death and rage
Feel like I've gone insane, help me escape
Superstar

(Superstar, superstar, superstar...)

Are we all just animatronic souls? (Souls, souls)
Lost and don't know where to go (Go, go)
Can see emotion through the frame (Frame, frame...)
Can feel the gravity of pain

Security comes at a cost, with these machines all trapped inside
Built from souls of the lost, bloodthirsty by design
Will things ever change?
When it all seems to end the same
Another life has been claimed
They can't get away, it can't be all in vain

I may not know my name, I'm broken all the same
Put me back in my place, where you make me feel safe
Don't have the time to play, these games of death and rage
Feel like I've gone insane, help me escape (Help me escape!)

Run away, run away (-ay, -ay)
Run away from the pain
Run away, run away (-ay, -ay)
Run away from the pain

Tell me I'll be okay
Under pressure, won't break
And make no mistake, I'll find my way, my way
Oh!

I don't feel safe here in this place
Far from my home by some mistake
Locked in these walls and time feels fake
My insecurities break me
Tell me that I'm your superstar
I'll hold those words true to my heart
Together we've made it this far
Burn down this place, let time restart

(Burn it down, burn it down)

Are we all just animatronic souls? (Souls, souls...)
Lost and don't know where to go (Go, go...)
Can see emotion through the frame (See emotion, see emotion...)
Can feel the gravity of pain

[Refrain]
Run away, run away (-ay, -ay)
Run away from the pain
Run away, run away (-ay, -ay)
Run away from the pain

Tell me I'll be okay
Under pressure, won't break
And make no mistake, I'll find my way, my way
Oh!

I don't feel safe here in this place
Far from my home by some mistake
Locked in these walls and time feels fake
My insecurities break me
Tell me that I'm your superstar
I'll hold those words true to my heart
Together we've made it this far
Burn down this place, let time restart

(Superstar, superstar, superstar...)" I finished sitting there. I called Hannibal. "Hello Heller." Hannibal said. "Hey. Can you help me?" I asked. "You want to see your cousin?" Hannibal asked. "Yea." I told him. "Already taken care of. You have a house in the woods, a car, money." Hannibal said. "Thanks. I owe you." I told him. "No need." Hannibal said. I packed my stuff & got a cab to the airport.

I got out in Washington & walked into my house texting Hannibal that I'm in the home & I love it. I changed:

I got Bella's cell number from one of her friends as I sent her a text that I'd be picking her up

I got Bella's cell number from one of her friends as I sent her a text that I'd be picking her up. I also sent a pic of my car:

I pulled up to the school & parked waiting for Bella

I pulled up to the school & parked waiting for Bella. Once she saw the car she told a boy to drive her car to their house. She got in the car as I revved the engine driving to my house. Once there, I parked the car as we got out. I locked it as I let her inside. I took my sunglasses off as she looked stunned. "It can't be! Heller?!" Bella asked. "Yea Bella it's me. I faked my death to escape the abuse. I knew if I told I would be sent back. It happened many times. I've been fine. I have a family I've lived with the last 6 years. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But I couldn't." I told her looking away. "Who was the girl we buried?" Bella asked. "A girl that looked like me." I told her. Bella hugged me crying. "I'm not mad. I'm just glad you're alive!" Bella said letting go. "We need to tell Charlie." Bella said. "No! He was the reason I was always sent back to the fucking hellhole! If he knows I'm gone & won't come back!" I told her. "Ok. I won't tell him. I need to get my car & head there before he semd people." Bella said as I drove her to her boyfriend's house. She got out as the guy came & hugged her. I gripped my chest feeling pain. "Shit! I haven't seen him in a while." I told myself knowing the pains. "Heller come inside a bit." Bella said. "I can't." I told her. "What's wrong?!" Bella asked freaking out. Bella helped me out of the car & into the house. She sat me down as I texted Hannibal to tell Creeper to get here asap. He replied that he was on his way. "Heller what's wrong?" Bella asked concerned. "I'm fine." I said sitting there trying to ignore the pain in my heart. 'Damn it Creeper! Hurry up! Before we both die!' I thought to myself. My vision started to fade a bit as I heard a roar of pain. "Bella take me outside now." I told her. She did as told as I was falling Creeper caught me purring against me as he sat on the ground holding me. "I'm sorry Babe." I told him as he licked my cheek. I got my strength back as I stood up with Creeper following me. Bella looked scared. "Bella this is my Mate, Creeper. Babe this is my cousin Bella." I said crossing my arms. "Mate?" Bella asked. "Yup when I was 13 years old I was told by my Father. But we waited til I was 16." I said. "I'm heading out with Creeper. Take care of my car & home please." I told her. "Can you tell me who your family is?" Bella asked. "I can show you." I told her smirking. "Show me." Bella said. I took a puzzle box out & a portal opened. I held my hand out like Father did to me. She took my hand as Creeper followed behind me. "Bella don't!" The boy said but the portal closed. Bella looked freaked out the further we got. "Hey Chatterer. Can you take us to Father?" I asked him. He bowed at me & led the way. "Wait the crown this place him bowing to you...you're the princess of hell?" Bella asked. "Yes I am. My Ftaher is the ruler. He saw me..watch my own funeral." I told her as we got to the thrown room as I sat in my chair. "Hello my child. Who's this?" Father asked. "My cousin Bella." I told him. "Charlie wants me home." Bella said. "Alright lets get you back to earth." I told her standing up. "See you soon Father." I told him as us 3 left & appeared back in the front yard. The boy charged at me but Creeper flew & kicked him away from me roaring at him with his mandibles up. "Edward stop! She was showing me her home! I need to go." Bella said getting in her truck. I got in front of Creeper. "Babe look at me." I said kissing him. He relaxed kissing back. "Take me home with you." I told him as he held me. He flew up into the air & we were out of sight.