Chapter 16: a Dinosaur with a Big and Terrible Grudge

(3rd POV)

In the deep dark woods, a group of men are by the campfire laughing while drinking their liquor.

A man with a mohawk chugged his beer and said, "OI!! That hit the spot!!"

Another one with sunglasses said, "Yeah!! We sure scored some hot demi-human chicks yet!! (hiccup)"

After a man got the hiccups, he dropped his can of beer to the ground and then, it rolled down to the hill, and fell into the river.

He said, "Shoot!! I barely drank that one!!"

Another man with a bald head came and said, "Cheer up! There's plenty more where that came from."

He gave that man with the sunglasses a new can of beer.

The guys' leader with a bandana came and said, "DRINK UP, MEN!! LET'S PARTY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!!!"

All the other men yelled, "YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

The fat man said, "And hopefully we'll invite some demi-human chicks to come hang out with us!!"

The men's leader said, "You bet ya nuts, we are!! Because all of us, including some hot demi-human chicks are going to be having a good time!!"

He was about to drink his vodka, but...........

The whole group of men heard a giant stomp.

The man took off his sunglasses and said, "Um. What was that?"

They all heard another stomp.

They all got out some pocket knives, guns, and flash lights as they saw something moving in the bushes. They were all about to attack but it's just a deer.

They all sighed as one of them said, "It was all just a deer. What's so scary about that?"

The deer looked at them and then, it ran away.

The Fat Man asked, "If it's just a deer. Then, who made the stomping noises?"

The rest of the guys got scared because there's a giant reptilian monster behind the fat man, growling. 

The Fat man turned around all scared and then, he screamed as the monster ate him alive leaving the rest of the men all scared. After that monster ate him, he let out his terrifying roar.

 After that monster ate him, he let out his terrifying roar