Chapter 20: Grocery Shopping with Demi-humans

(3rd POV)

It has been one week since Riley and Ethan have a new homestay named Lala the Dullahan and now, along with their friends, they're both about to start their new day. Ethan is in his room reading a manga that he bought yesterday.

He laughed and said, "THAT PERVERT SAW AN OLD LADY IN THE BATH ON ACCIDENT!! (laugh) That's what he gets for peeking at the Girl's bath!! (stops laughing and sighed) It's just hilarious to see perverts get what they all deserve."

Riley's voice said, "Hey, Broseph! Breakfast is ready!"

Ethan said, "Coming! (looks at the manga) Hehe. Next time, think twice before you go do perverted things, Dude."

He puts the manga away in his manga shelf and then, Ethan sees his best friend Riley Gilbert as they're both on they're way to the kitchen where the others are.

Riley asked, "Did you read something hilarious again, Ethan?"

Ethan said, "Yep. I just read the one part of some Dumb Pervert getting what he deserves."

Riley laughed and said, "Oh good lord, Mr. Pilgrim."

Ethan asked, "So what are we having for breakfast today?"

Riley said, "I don't know. But I do smell something cooking. Maybe (realized something as he's shocked) someone....have already made breakfast."

Him and Ethan both looked at each other with shocked expressions on their faces.

Ethan asked, "Do you think it could've been...."

Riley said as he's nervous, "Well. We won't know for sure yet."

One of them opened the door to the kitchen. They both peaked through the doorway and looked in different directions until they saw the clingiest and loving lamia friend, Miia, making something on the stove. They both gulped as they thought that Miia had cooked something very bad again as Riley motioned Ethan to follow him as they both tip-toed their way to the front door, until....

(After the Music's over)

Miia's voice said, "Darling~."

Riley and Ethan are in a massive shock that Miia caught them.

Miia came out of the kitchen and said with a giggle, "Breakfast is that the dining room, silly. I made both of our food, Darling. Eggs......and.......bacon."

Miia is slithering back to the dining room leaving Riley and Ethan in a massive shock.

Miia asked as she smiled, "Coming, Darling?"

Riley said as he's nervous, "Oh uh. Be right there."

Miia went back to the dining room while Riley gulped that Miia made breakfast especially for him. Ethan took off his hat and put it above his heart.

Ethan said, "It's been nice seeing ya, my friend."

Riley said as he's nervous, "Well. Wish me luck."

Intro: