So good

A/n: I realized how poorly written this was so I re did it. the pic got my legs shakinggggg damn😫
sorry this one is quite lengthy but I just can't help myself, Sukuna is just so good!

——————————

Today was a good day. I had my cup of water and was in bed. My droopy eyes lose the fight of staying open. Im whisked to sleep. It felt like a haze and sudden darkness.

Soon after I wake in a familiar dark realm. Of course Sukuna brought me to his domain. Filled to the brim with skulls, darkness with a red glow in the endless distance, an attractive scent and a thin fog hovering over the ground. It could just be some loose souls, who knows. I walk the same way I have multiple times.

Why am I here you may be asking? Well to save Yoshino I made a quick deal with Sukuna to sell my soul. I am now in his control whenever I am asleep. I don't mind really it doesn't affect my sleep schedule or if and when I awake. In fact I have a better sleep schedule now thanks to Sukuna, and I get something much better than sleep on a regular basis.

Sukuna hasn't had a human host in several thousands of years so Yuuji has been his only connection to humans in a while. He was more than happy to make a deal with me rather than his host. Simply put, I am his sex slave! And I do enjoy it. His 7 foot build always gets the best of me. I would be lying if I said I don't drool over Sukuna every time I see him.

He has abs for days, a delicious v-line and a happy trail that gets me on my knees with ease. And with his multiple arms and large members he can easily work me to my orgasms. For someone who was apparently "a little rusty" our first hook up, he sure knows how to please me.

I wore a black bra and underwear set with a white crop top over barley covered past my belly button. Exposing my lower half, I knew exactly what drove him wild. With my legs that were his weakness, I continued to walk. I made it to his throne while shivering. It was so cold. He walked down one step at a time looking as elegant as ever in his godly robes.

"Are you cold, kitten?" He said with a plastered smirk, "don't worry I'll warm you up!" He snapped his fingers as he came down the last step and a bed with a silky, deep red spread appeared. "Have a seat"

He was right the bed was warm. Made me feel so good, the contrast it provided, the warm bed to the cool, crisp air. I bet he did this on purpose. And it made me want him even more.

I sat on my legs on the middle of the bed, the way I knew he liked with my back arched slightly. Nothing besides me was on the bed as I got my first command.

"Good, now I want you to show your body off, strip and touch yourself" he said as a chair appeared a few inches from the bed. He likes to watch me please myself for a while and then proceeded to pleasure me better than I can. He says that's his favorite activity. Watching my eyes roll from him hitting spots that haven't ever been touched.

"But baby can't I have a little something to touch myself to?" I asked in the needy voice he loved to hear. He rolled his eyes with a smirk and his robe went poof. He had a leg up and a leg down his huge bulge showing through his garments and I don't even think he was fully hard yet. His abs were tight and his v-line thick and with his right leg up they flexed. He knew what he was doing!

I began the show he loved. I ran my hands to my thighs quickly removing my thong. I cupped my boobs and pinch the soft outline of my nipples as he bit his lip. I took of the top and bra and ran my fingers over the buds, just the way I liked, letting out a soft moan while in the act. I opened my legs with my back flat against the bed, sure my delight was facing him . I started with one finger. Fingering myself and rubbing my clit with my other hand.