Trance

It wasn't often I give into my friends temptations of partying but I did tonight. I deserved a break. It was Mikasa's high school friends throwing the party but I didn't come to make friends. No I came to get high and drunk. Ymir opened the front door and was met with a wall of smoke, I liked these friends already. Mik saw the host and hugged him, a tall attractive dude with pinkish brown hair he gave greetings and lead us to a more private room that was huge with more hot people sat in low seating around the room talking.

"Yo" Jean said all their heads snapped up and eyes started scanning across us "Are these your friends your always talking about Mika?" The blonde of the group said. "We better be" I said with a fake attitude "like I have any other friends" she said rolling her eyes and sitting next to Jean on one of the couches that were against the walls of the room. "Guys this is Y/n, Ymir and Sasha" Mik said picking up one of the multiple blunts on the round glass table and Jean lit it and then introduced Armin, Eren and Connie.

My eyes lingered on Eren for a bit too long. He must have noticed me staring because he looked at me smirking and spreading his legs more on the couch but before I could sit next to him Connie pulled me on the couch next to him, Jean and Mik. The blunt got passed down and conversation was made up we spent the next half an hour laughing and joking, that was until my attention was broken.

"I'm getting more drinks" Eren said and just as I though he couldn't get any more attractive. I excused myself and followed him out to where I vaguely remember the kitchen to be. While on the way I made sure to fix myself up. I was wearing one of those long strapless dresses that were good for showing off ass and tits and I sure as hell wasn't wearing anything underneath. I pop my lips to even out my lip gloss and pull the dress down a bit to expose more of my chest and my shoulder tattoo.

I walk in the kitchen and there he is mixing all types of shit and looking good doing it. I walk up to the fridge like im paying him no mind but I instantly notice his eyes on me. I get a hard lemonade and as expected he's waiting for me. "Sorry about my friend, Connie, he can be a lot sometimes" he smiled and if it's not genuine he does a good job faking. "Ha yeah he's cool tho" I replied cracking open my drink and he just watched as the liquid traveled through me. "Mhm, I was trynna talk to you before he snatched you up" he said moving closer.

"Well you can talk to me now" I smiled back and inching in closer too. "What'cha wanna talk about" I said lightly raising my eyebrows. "We can talk about anything you want doll" he places his hand on my hip he didn't move it down my hip though, I watched as his eye went up my body and landed on my tattoo as his hand followed, that was a first. Most guys go for my ass when given the chance. I looked into his pale green eyes as he looked down at my body his fingers went up my arm side and scanned across my shoulder touching the tattoo.

"Why butterflies?" He asked. "They're my favorites" I said "mine too, they represent freedom" he said pulling up his shirt to reveal two butterflies sitting on his solid v-line and finally meeting my gaze. I motioned for him to come closer with my finger. "Eren I'm going to have you by the end of the night" I said in his ear without a stutter or falter. He was definitely shocked at my confidence. "If you insist doll, but let's finish our drinks first" he said taking my hand and leading us out the kitchen a slight blush on his cheeks.

When we came back Sasha stole my spot next to Connie and Hange, Levi and Erwin decided to come so the couches were full. I sat on Erens lap and we stayed making secret gestures towards each other. Whispering in each other's ears about the events to take place once we find an empty room and grinding on each other. I guess our gestures weren't so secret...

"Eren I dare youuuuu to take y/n to an empty room for the rest of the party" Sasha said, the others had been playing truth or dare but we weren't paying attention.