Part 1

A/N - I know I said I wouldn't but I got too excited and did it anyway, why do you care you're not my mom! 😭 anyway I wanted to address something. I understand Timothée is Jewish, the Incubus demon is in Jewish Mythology, however it is in many other Myrhologies as well, including Christianity, of which I am a part of. Anyway, I am in no way trying to make any correlations or broad judgements of relations Jewish people to demons. This is a work of fiction and not a comment on religion or a group of people. This is won't contain anything relating to Judaism other than this demon type it won't be mentioned. The version of "Hell" I have is my own creation and there isn't even a devil character just a demon realm. That being said I hope you enjoy this and know I'm not trying to offend anyone

Warnings - cheating, soft boy Harry, reader coming multiple times before Timothée does, seeing things that aren't there, masturbation in public, cocky Timothée, incubus Timothée, sex in front of a mirror, changing positions, legs giving out during sex, asking someone to grind on them, finger sucking, unprotected sex, desired oral and fisting, desiring to be put on a leash, crying in desperation, dick slapping ass

"You have to go my love?" Harry begged as he kissed me. I felt bad that I dated such a sweet introvert, but I loved to party. I always asked him to come. But he never wanted to.

"I'm sorry, I need to let lose Haz," I said gently. "You're always welcome to come."

"All those people make me nervous," he said with a shudder.

"I'll be there with you," I said.

"Still," he said avoiding my eyes.

"Okay," I said, caressing his jaw. I walked out to my car, ass swishing for his benefit. I hummed happily as I drove. I was very satisfied in life. I had a good job, a great boyfriend, and a nice apartment. How little did I know. I didn't know what I was missing.

The club was popular. It was called the Deamon. I began to dance immediately, I didn't even need a drink. Suddenly, a gorgeous man was in front of me. He was tall, slender, and curly haired. I hated that I was immediately attracted. I usually didn't feel a pull like this.

To my shock, he was smirking at me. He pulled me to the dance floor and I didn't resist, not once.

"Grind on me, show me what you can do," he said and his voice was as sexy as I'd imagined.

"I-I have a boyfriend," I stuttered and marched away. Why was I kicking myself? I'd done the right thing. I took a shot, hoping to quell my dirty thoughts. I turned to see the man feeling himself over his pants while looking at me. This should be creepy, disgusting, horrific, and yet I wanted to run over and ride his cock.

I'd never had this problem before. Cheating on Harry had literally never crossed my mind. What was it with this man, this bold man.

"What's your name?" I asked when I couldn't help but walk over.

"Mind if I don't stop, I'm a slave to this cock of mine, and it wants you," he said, and I gasped as his hand went down his pants.

"Timothée," he moaned.

"Y/n," I said softly.

"If There's such thing as soulmates, I think there's sex soulmates because I've never felt this attracted to someone in my life," he said, and I watched how his hand moved in his pants and gulped.

"If we did have sex, would you tell my boyfriend," I asked, shuttering at how wrong the words sounded, but I felt drawn to him in a way I couldn't deny or completely understand.

"I don't even know who he is Angel, all I know is I want you," he smirked. "I promise to show you a good time, my cock is very big, if that's your thing."