Part 2

Info - cheating, taking back a cheater, mentions of sex, hypothetical non con sex, cursed, incubus, mentions of demons, Timothée stalking and flirting, yandere Timothée, trying to punch someone, reading someone's emotions, smelling arousal, strong attraction to someone other than your partner, comparing your partner to someone, slave Timothée, mentions of death, finger sucking, lying

"You cheated on me?" He asked, and it was maybe the third time. I knew why. I'd been so devoted, so pure with him, he couldn't believe me. I didn't think I was a person capable of cheating before Timothée. He had done something to me. There had been a pull that was irresistible.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what came over me," I said sorrowfully.

"Why, what did I do wrong?" He begged, gripping me. I cringed, because I couldn't give him an answer. What Timothée and I had down had felt as inevitable as the sun rising. Harry couldn't understand that.

"I think I was drunk, it was absolutely nothing you did," I lied. I hadn't been drunk. I'd been sober enough to consent and boy had I ever consented. Although I was feeling guilty as hell and crying along with Harry, my walls clenched every time I thought of our session. He'd made me come so many times, and his cock had been so damn long. I shuddered. I needed to stop!

"I'll pack my stuff, I don't want to make this hard on you," I said gently.

"What?" He asked in horror.

"You don't want me to go?" I asked in shock.

"No, please, we can work this out, I know we can. You said you were drunk, that counts for something. I know you'd never do it if you weren't kitten," he said, using the pet name he loved, and I secretly hated. I hated lying to him, but I didn't want to lose him either.

"Okay, yes, let's work it out," I nodded.

"Come here," he begged, and straddled him, and we made out. His tongue wasn't.... Shut up brain. I felt him grow hard, his dick wasn't.... Seriously stop. He kissed my neck and I shut my eyes.

"T-" I cut myself off in horror, but Harry hadn't noticed. "Haz," I moaned.

I fucked him over and over the next week, hoping, praying, the ache inside me would be satisfied one of those times. He was loving it. Guilt had its teeth embedded in my neck.

I was at the store, looking for a card and flowers for Harry, since I was doing anything and everything I could to apologize. I felt a hard cock press against my ass. I knew before I turned, the smell on bonfires and expensive cologne.

"Hello pretty girl," he purred. I turned, and now his cock was pressed to my front, where I desperately wanted him.

"I can smell your arousal," he whispered.

"That night in the club was a one time thing!" I said and harshly pushed him away.

"I didn't force you to do anything sweet," he said.

"No, you didn't, but I won't be doing it again," I said resolutely.

"I thought I had you locked. I didn't sense resistance that night, once you got power I didn't expect push back," he murmured and I looked at him in confusion.

"You're weird," I said and tried to stalk away, but somehow he appeared in front of me.

"Yet you want me," he teased and he wasn't wrong. I needed to be careful or I'd be stripping right here for him, letting him bend me over the display couches that had probably been there since the eighties.

"Go away," I snapped, and was a bit sad when he did. However, that wasn't the last of him. Like a siren, he showed up everywhere I was. He didn't always come up to me, but when he did resisting was like trudging through mud with two hundred pounds to carry.