Part 6

Info - incubus, sex demons, the witching hour, sex games, Timothée being beaten up, Harry happy about Timothée being hurt, cheating, sex in public, lying about orgasm, being sleepy and vulnerable, lying, multi cum, demons pleasuring themselves, attempted rape, argument, smelling arousal, possessive, human sex

"Y/n, y/n, the Lord said it's time," Timothée was waking me up from my place beside Harry. I was groggy, and I did something I shouldn't have. I smiled at him and grabbed him. I pulled him to me. I heard his breath hitch. How sweet, he probably wasn't used to affection. I wrapped myself around him like a koala.

"Timmy," I cooed while nuzzling my nose into his neck. He was so warm.

"I-I don't think you're truly awake," Timothée said shakily.

"Timmy bear," I giggled.

"Huh?"

"Like teddy bear," I smiled, and kissed his neck tenderly.

"Okay, you definitely aren't fully awake," he sighed, but he didn't sound annoyed, he sounded longing.

"I'm awake," I said. He moved to get something. A small amount of water was splashed on my face. I bolted upright.

"What were we doing?" I demanded, scared not because of why I should be scared, but because Harry was there.

"You, you were still half asleep. You pulled me into bed. You called me Timmy, no one has called me that since....."

A silence yawned between us. I knew exactly what he was going to say. I didn't want to hear it. How was this moment more embarrassing than when I'd begged him not to pull out? And when I'd sucked on a piece of his shirt with cum on it, in front of a crowd of demons. This was more vulnerable.

"Why were you in here?"

"The next trial is happening," he said. I nodded, and got up. I felt severely underdressed when I noticed he was in a sparkling suit jacket and no shirt, with sparkling dress pants. He was gorgeous. I couldn't believe how he took my breath away.

"Should I get dressed?" I asked.

"Actually yeah, the third game has a dress code. I hung the outfit in your closet, I'll be outside."

I found the dress. It was very revealing as his outfit had been. The skirt portion had two long slits running up the sides. The top was basically a bikini top with a thin piece of fabric that connected it to the skirt. This fabric ran from the valley between my breasts, to just below my hipbones since the skirt rested low on my hips. It was only thick enough to cover my belly button. I didn't quite know what the point was when it'd most likely be torn off.

"Harry, Harry," I woke him gently. He stared at me in awe.

"You look ravishing," he said, and he began to kiss me. He pulled me on top of him. Our kiss deepened and I felt a mixture of things. We hadn't done much of this while we were here, and in one way it was calming and familiar, but in another I felt like it was a betrayal to Timothée. I thought of how soft he'd looked just moments ago when he told me what I'd done. I thought of how he'd pulled me off him, demanding I receive after care, I thought of him sitting outside our room every night. This was too wild. I WASN'T falling for a sex demon, I couldn't be.

"Let's have sex," Harry's deep voice purred to me.

"Now? I'm about to go to the trials," I said hesitantly.

"Letting me have you before will help me kitten. I will have came in you first, anything he does is just secondary," he begged, kissing my neck. I really wanted to. I wanted to please Harry and put him at ease.