01.

"I need the ten outfits done and ready to go by 10am sharp!"

"Chill out Kat, I've got this."

"Don't back chat me Grace, Mr Styles is going to flip out if we're not ready for the shoot today."

I rolled my eyes.

"Will you girls stop arguing for the love of god? It's not going to make you work any faster so shut up and just get on." I snapped, putting down the latest issue of Prestige hard on the table, making them both look up at me.

"Sorry Niall." Kat mumbled, looking down at her suede boots as I sighed.

"Stop apologising and work." I picked up the magazine again, glancing over the small picture of him on the contents page.

Mr Harry Styles.

Owner and director of Prestige, the biggest fashion magazine in the world.

No one could deny how good looking he was, and I swear the man could pull of anything and everything, and still look like a god. But we also all knew that he had the fieriest temper most of us had ever seen. If you were even a minute late for a meeting or a shoot, it was one more strike before you were out. Me, being the model employee I was, had never been late for anything, in fact, I was usually early, but it had never been praised by anyone, least of all Mr Styles. He always just looked at me, nodded, and made a sarcastic comment about everyone else being late so he'd have to start hiring again.

Everyone wanted to be friends with him, but no one was. No one from work anyway.

"Niall? Could you help us a second?" Grace called me, pulling me out of my little trance staring at his picture.

I put the magazine down, much calmer this time, as I turned to the girls in the large office space we occupied. I was head of this department, so they always asked for my advice on the final outfits before taking them to Mr Styles; we dealt with the design side, planning outfits and shoots, doing mock ups of every issue months in advance just so everything was right for the big boss man. He was very particular, and I think other people who worked for Prestige forgot how important me and my team were to the upkeep of this magazine.

"I'm not sure about the gloves." I observed, tapping my brogues on the floor as I eyed the 8 outfits they'd completed so far. It was only 9.30am and I knew they had time to do 2 more, but they had a habit of stressing each other out.

"Oh shit, you're right." Grace nodded in agreement as Kat rushed to grab the gloves off the mannequin they were using to base model the outfit.

"Better Niall?" Kat glanced at me hopefully, as I hummed to myself.

"There's something missing." I shook my head, glancing around the small selection of what they had to add to the outfits. They both watched me nervously as I walked over to their box of accessories.

It was May, and for this particular June issue shoot, Mr Styles had decided he wanted to revisit the biker theme, but in a more retro way than before.

"Try this." I handed Kat a black leather studded belt, and she frowned.

"You sure?" She asked, clearly uncertain.

I rolled my eyes; as you can probably gather, I roll my eyes at her and Grace a lot. And everyone else working in my department for that matter; I'd been here longer than all of them, and I knew my way around the field.

"Of course I'm sure." I grumbled, gesturing for her to put the belt on the mannequin in front of us. She nodded quickly as Grace laughed.

"Yeah he wouldn't want to ruin his no strike record with Mr Styles." She chuckled, winking at me. Yet another eye roll.