M.Chifuyu

Fuyu| Chifuyu Matsuno x fem! reader

Warnings ⚠️: Morning sex
Word count:.1.7k
Characteristics:7.k
(Including space's)

                        ☁︎☁︎☁︎

You woke up in a cloudy morning and throw your arms to the other side of the bed and found nothing.He was already up.Your husband was really a morning person.

Chifuyu was a great guy.

You and chifuyu were married for four weeks now, one month to be exact and to be honest he was everything you could ask for as your man.Chifuyu was loving, caring, kind, attractive that every woman could as for as their significant others.

Both of you meet accidentally in the airport since he was a pilot and some other time on his pet shop.Until you saw him everywhere you went and that was all started when both of dated each other for months.

Moments later you decided to got up to make breakfast.You headed to the bathroom first turning on the faucet and washed your face then brushed your teeth.

You found yourself staring at your own reflection to the mirror.Chifuyu made you feel so goood at all that you never experienced to your past ex'es before.In terms of other 'good' he was also a wrecker.

Chifuyu is the only one who can fuck the light bulbs out of you.A majestic man who's apparently good at bed.You dry your hands using the tissue paper and thrown it to he dust bin.

When you looked up to the mirror you saw a familiar figure standing behind you.You smiled.Chifuyu wondered his hands to your waist, massaging it and put his face to the crook of your neck.

"mhmm good morning baby"he whispered.

"good morning"you placed your hands to his rubbing your own to his veiny finger's.

"I made breakfast.Do you want to eat?"

You shook your head and turned around to face him.Chifuyu was taller than you and you were glad about it.In his teen age he was the first division vice captain on his gang and eventually he was strong to beat enough guy's.

You placed your hands on his chest feeling his muscular chest and that when chifuyu placed his lip's on yours.You kissed him back immediately.

"Wanna do it?"he said pulling away from the kiss.

You smiled when the time he wants to do it with you he always ask for your permission first.

"It's still early"

"Morning sex are good"he move his face closer to yours and lick your bottom lip.

You hummed capturing his mouth.It made him smirked and make a move to pin you on the wall behind him.His hands travelled inside your white shirt cupping your unclothed boobs.He massage it and pinch your nipples and at the same time drawing circles.

One of his free hands move down to your thighs which is easier for him to rubbed your cunt because your not wearing any shorts or pajamas but your pink underwear only.He stroke his finger's to your cunt slowly sending shiver's to you.

You pulled away from the kiss gasping for air.You were dizzy already.The kiss was perfect.Hard and rough, just how you love it.

He raised your shirt up using one of his hands while the other one was busy touching your already wet cunt.Chifuyu give it a kitten lick before sucking it hard and rough, like a hungry lil infant which is he earn pretty moans from you.

"Mhm like this?"

He swirl his tongue all around your nipples and at the same time grabbed it using his teeth, biting and pulling it enough for you to feel pain.