Day 3

Jimin tried to resist going back, she really did. But that damn unicorn kept staring at her, practically yelling at her to go back one more night...

And she did.

Jimin wanted to see those hazel eyes again. Jimin wanted to see her in her ringmaster uniform commanding the audience entrancingly like she did with the animals.

Needless to say, her mother was definitely surprised to see Jimin getting ready to go out. On her own. Voluntarily.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Yoo couldn't help but smile when she asked Jimin the question.

Jimin turned to her. "Out."

"Out where?"

"The... uh... the circus." Jimin mumbled just loud enough for Mrs. Yoo to hear her.

"Again?" Mrs. Yoo asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yes." Jimin nodded. "I was going to take Yeoreum but she went to that slumber party so... I'll make plans with her another time." She smiled softly.

Mrs. Yoo grinned. "You found what you were looking for in the circus then?"4

Jimin paused for a moment to think. "Maybe. I'll find out soon enough."

-----------------------

The show was as amazing as the first time. It was like no matter how many times you saw it, it still felt like the first time. It was a never ending first time high, unforgettable.

When the show finished, Jimin followed everyone as they left the circus. However, she stopped when she reached the spot by the concession stands where she first met Minjeong. What drove her to stop in this very spot? She wasn't sure.

"I thought you hated the circus."

Jimin turned to where she heard the voice and her throat tightened when she saw Minjeong standing there, still in her ringmaster uniform and still wearing that smirk on her face.

"I...uh..." Jimin choked out, unsure what to say.

Minjeong giggled and tilted her head. "Did we change your mind? Do you like it now?"

"I love it." Jimin responded automatically.1

Minjeong smiled. "That's good to hear." She paused. "I never got your name." she informed the girl. "Would you mind telling me?"

Jimin rubbed her hands together nervously before nodding. "Jimin."

"Jimin." Minjeong repeated the name, somehow making her name sound like a symphony when she said it. "Well, Jimin. Would you mind following me?" Jimin gulped and shook her head and followed Minjeong to her bus, going inside and standing awkwardly causing Minjeong to chuckle. "You don't have to stand there, you can sit down if you'd like." Jimin nodded and plopped down on a seat and Minjeong sat next to her with a small smile on her face.

"What brought you back?" Minjeong whispered.

Jimin's eyes glanced up at Minjeong's and she licked her lips before whispering. "You."9

"Me?"

"Yeah."

Minjeong looked intrigued and tilted her head. "Why?"

Jimin felt herself growing smaller at the girl's intense gaze filled with curiosity. "I don't know yet." She whispered.

Minjeong nodded. "Do you want to find out?"

More than anything, Jimin thought as she nodded to Minjeong slowly.

"Okay." Minjeong smiled. "Come by tomorrow, before the show. Maybe you'll find your answers."

"Maybe."

Minjeong smiled again before kissing Jimin's cheek gently. "See you tomorrow then." She whispered.3

"Yeah." Jimin managed to say, too busy trying to steady her heart rate.

Jimin stood up to leave but before she could leave, Minjeong grabbed her shoulder. "Before you leave... let me tell you one thing." Jimin nodded and looked at her expectantly. "The circus isn't for everyone."

Jimin furrowed her eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

"You'll see."