Day 7

Jimin was in her room and opened up her laptop to open it up to Tumblr when she heard something tapping her window and raised an eyebrow.

She shook her head and started clicking on a photo she was going to reblog when she heard another tapping noise. Jimin furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to the window and saw Minjeong throwing rocks to her window. She opened the window and a rock hit her in the eye and Jimin clutched onto her eye.

"Ow, fuck!" Jimin cursed.

Minjeong's eyes widened. "Shit, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

"You could've just texted me you were outside!" Jimin told her as she rubbed her eye.

"Yeah but I thought throwing rocks at your window would be more romantic." Minjeong smiled cheekily.

"Well you almost made me lose an eye so not very romantic." Jimin scoffed.

Minjeong pouted but quickly smiled again. "Can I come up?"

Jimin bit her lip, no one besides Yeoreum and her parents had ever come into her room. It was like her personal sanctuary. "Um, how about I come down?" she suggested.

"But climbing up is so much more romantic!" Minjeong whined.

Jimin sighed and nodded. "Fine." She mumbled before opening the window more so Minjeong could go in.

Minjeong smiled and quickly started to climb her way up to the window of Jimin's room. "My love, as I climb up this window to your heart!" Minjeong exclaimed in a faux Shakespearian type voice making Jimin laugh at how much of a dork Minjeong was. "I must proclaim my undying love for you! My love for you reminds me of... um..." Minjeong paused as she made it halfway up to Jimin window.

"Ooh someone's stumped." Jimin teased with a giggle.

Minjeong glared at Jimin playfully before smiling again. "My love for you reminds me of... your secret spot in the lake." She said. "No one knows about it but you."

Jimin couldn't help but smile and blush. "Nice use of comparison." She said softly.

Minjeong climbed all the way up and slipped inside the window and dusted off her jeans. "Thanks, maybe you're not the only awesome writer." Minjeong smirked.

Jimin rolled her eyes. "Shut up." She chuckled as she sat down on her bed and Minjeong joined her seconds later as she plopped down on Jimin's bed. "So this is where Jimin Yoo resides in... it's cute." Minjeong smiled as she got up to look around. "I've never had my own room before." She whispered.

Jimin watched as Minjeong looked around her room. "Not even once?"

Minjeong picked up a scrapbook from Jimin's shelf and shook her head. "No. My room has always been just a bed. But nothing else. Nothing that made it special. It was just a place I slept, but it was never a place to call mine. I've never had anything to call mine really..."

Jimin walked to Minjeong and rested her head on Minjeong's shoulder as Minjeong looked through one of her old scrapbooks with photographs back when she took pictures. "You have me." She spoke gently.

Minjeong smiled softly and turned to Jimin. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. You have me to call yours." Jimin returned.

Minjeong kissed Jimin gently. "And you have me to call yours." She smiled.

Jimin smiled this time and pressed her lips against Minjeong's again. Minjeong's lips tasted like magic and hope. Two things she hoped she'd never have to lose.

Minjeong broke the kiss and turned to the photographs. "You took these?" Minjeong asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, a long time ago. I don't take photographs anymore."

Minjeong ran her finger through a self-portrait of Jimin sitting at the dock, swinging her legs and looking out. "Why?"

Jimin shrugged. "I don't need photographs to remind me what I felt."

"What's wrong with feeling?" Minjeong asked.

"A lot."

"You're going to remember anyway, might as well have physical proof that it happened."

"I have emotional proof." Jimin pursed her lips. "That's enough." Minjeong closed the scrapbook. "Do you still have your camera?"

Jimin nodded slowly. "Yeah... somewhere in a drawer. Why?"

"Get it out."

Jimin sighed. "I'm not taking pictures again, Minjeong."

"Why not?"

"Because I left it for a reason."

"What's the reason?"

Jimin stayed quiet.

"Why do you never talk to me about yourself? You know everything about me yet I barely know your interests, let alone your life." Minjeong huffed.

"Why do you even care? You leave in three days. My life compared to yours is insignificant." Jimin told her.

"Because you mean something to me. You're far from insignificant. You're brilliant. You're beautiful. You're amazing. You're otherworldly." Minjeong put the scrapbook back in its place. "You live in one of the most creative minds that you refuse to share. You trap yourself in your brilliance, do you know that? You think people don't see how brilliant you are but I do. I see it. I see how amazing you are and it makes me sad to know that you hide it. You shouldn't hide your glitter." Minjeong smiled softly.

Jimin stared at Minjeong with wide eyes, surprised by the words that came out of Minjeong's mouth.

"I was told to hide it." Jimin said softly. "I was told I wasn't brilliant. I was told I was a freak. I was made small, Minjeong." She looked down at the floor.

"Who told you that?" Minjeong whispered, caressing Jimin's cheek.

"People." Jimin sniffled. "Kids specifically. I was bullied. Like, really bad. So bad, that I lost myself."

Minjeong lifted up Jimin's head. "Well guess who found you?"

------------------------

A camera flashed and Jimin smiled as she looked down at the picture she had taken of Yujin who had posed as she hung up in the air through her red silks. Minjeong had encouraged her to bring her camera after their moment in her room and take pictures of whatever her heart desired.

Her heart desired the circus and everything in it.

Yujin climbed her way down from the silks and walked over with a grin. "How'd I come out?" Jimin showed her the photograph. "I love it!" she exclaimed.

Jimin chuckled. "Thanks. I'm a little rusty, I haven't done this in a while but Minjeong encouraged me."

Yujin scoffed. "Oh shush, you're great. I genuinely look like I'm talented." She joked.

"Oh shush, you are talented. If you put me up there doing what you do, I'd be dead on the floor." Jimin chuckled.

Yujin laughed before looking at the picture again. "God, it'd be great if you'd come on the road with us and take picture of all of us. It'd be great promo and it's so... artistic." Yujin told Jimin. "If I was an outsider, I'd definitely want to come to the circus just from these pictures alone."

Jimin stayed with that thought as she went and took pictures of everyone else.