chapter 1

Brian POV

Wake up! Wake up! Brian

Another dream another morning just like any other day...

Brian's mom : ged ready honey eat breakfast ...

Well it's just like as it is... .

Where are my glasses?

I can't see without them

Sometimes I can't believe I am already in college (sigh) college a place of passion, desire, romance, love... . A place with so much color, so much desires... for me it's just a monotone world... Nor does it matter anymore..

I went down stairs... "again scrambled eggs and bacon mom"

Mom: oh dear please eat what you have... don't complain everyday and look at your face and hair so untidy.. you are in college now you should dress up nicely or else you would never get any girl. ...

I just smiled vaguely and said nothing... . . After 10 minutes I left for college

Everything is pretty same nothing has changed that much... boys and girls with good looks are everywhere chatting gossiping... . . I ignored them like usual... I went to my locker ..there some girls were gossiping casually....they are all beautiful as supposed to be but they noticed Me They moved aside from there...yes they do not like my presence that much as you can see... well I am used to it pretty much well and it does not hurt me anymore... I just pick up my books and went for class... ..

Professor is already in the class... .

" Mr Smith can I know why you are so late?

I look down " Um... it's actually some urgent... an important... "

Professor: just stop again your lame excuse .you can't get away everytime with your ugly ass face come late again and I will suspend you and a little advice instead of attending my class you should go to gym and lose some weight

...now go to your seat "

With that everyone started to laugh... . It's everyday matter... the professor doesn't like me at all I don't know why... when I went to my seat at the last corner beside the window where no one can notice my existence... ... " I don't exist in this world "

The class is not interesting that much although I like studying... but maybe this is because of the way the professor teaches... . I just don't like it... . I feel dizzy... well if I fall asleep none will notice for sure... these people not used to look back they are too much indulged in their own world... . . So just a quick nap won't do any harm I thought to myself... .

one hour later

My phone suddenly buzzed.. It was enough to wake me up I suddenly check the notifications and found out that it was from her " Hey fatty what you are up to... meet me at the rooftop. . Come alone. .😉"

I replied "but why suddenly? "

" do not argue fatty you have to come because I said you to come "

I just sighed " I am tired cannot come Sorry"

" don't you dare to make me angry fatty you know me very well what I can do to you"

I again sighed such a hopeless girl ... " please spare me today"

" last warning if you don't come to the rooftop within 10 minutes I will propose and kiss you in font of the whole class"

This was hilarious

But still I know hard pretty well. .. Alexandra Hedison. Allie for me, the badass and popular girl of the college. .. She is not bluffing... she really could go to that extreme levels if I dared to disobey her...