Sarafina's Death

Sarafina's Time is almost up and she wanted to say her last words to her Pride

Sarafina's Time is almost up and she wanted to say her last words to her Pride. She called Simba, Nala, Kiara & Kion. "Mom, is grandmother Sarafina going to be okay?" Kion Asked. "I'm Afraid her time has come to an end." Nala said trough Tears. "You need to be strong, Nala, you even told me to be strong when my mother, Sarabi passed away." Simba whispered in Nala's ear. As they all went in Sarafina opened her eyes ready to say her last words. "Nala... my daughter... it's you..." Sarafina said. "Yes, Mother, I'm here... and so is the Pride..." Nala said nuzzling Sarafina. "Hi, Grandmother..." Kion said. "Hello, Sarafina." Simba said. "Grandmother..." Kiara said trough tears. Sarafina wanted to say something to Nala "Stay strong, my sweet daughter, you are a queen and your subjects need you..." Sarafina said To Nala. "I will..." Nala said with tears before stepping away but Simba was there to comfort her. "Kion..." Sarafina called. "I'm here." Kion said. "I am so proud of you and The Lion Guard And I wish you luck on the rest of your journey with the Guard." Sarafina said. "Thank you." Kion replied. "Simba..." Sarafina called. "Thank you for defeating Scar those years ago." Sarafina said. "Your welcome, Sarafina." Simba Said. "Kiara... I know you will be a very good queen for The Pride Lands." Sarafina said. "Please, don't leave us grandmother!" Kiara said. "I know it will be hard but stay strong, the Pride will support you... Rafiki and Zazu... Your royal advising will help guide you..." Sarafina said. "I'll do my best to be a strong princess and queen..." Kiara said. "I know you can stay strong..." Sarafina closed her eyes and took her last breath after that. "Grandmother!" Kiara screamed as Sarafina closed her eyes and stopped breathing. "GRANDMOTHER! NO! YOU CAN'T GO!" Kiara and Kion both said. "MOTHER! NO, PLEASE, WAKE UP!" Nala screamed crying. They spent a lot of the time just wailing and begging Sarafina to wake up but she didn't... She was dead... This wasn't an easy moment for the Pride at all. Not even Simba took it easy as he was a bit hurt by her death too. It was so hard to believe that this has finally happened.