Sarafina's Funeral

Sarafina's Funeral was planned at night and everyone was so depressed

Sarafina's Funeral was planned at night and everyone was so depressed. Even Simba, though Sarafina isn't his mother, She is his mate's mother and he still cared about both of them. Not only that but this was also Kiara and Kion's Grandmother. It's obvious they will take her death harder then he will. That Night, all the lions plus Zazu gathered to say goodbye. "Thank you all for coming to Sarafina's Funeral." Simba said. "She was a great Lionesses and will be dearly missed. It will be very hard for us Pride Landers to believe this happened but we will prevail!" Simba said. Kion, who was on his mother's back, said "I'm going to miss you, Grandmother." And Kiara was also crying in front of them. "I can't beleive you're dead..." She said as tears fell from her eyes. They all watched as Sarafina's body was being covered up and buried. Her funeral spot near Pride Rock is her final resting place and she will stay in there... forever... The Pride Landers were still very devastated to see Sarafina's dead body get buried like that. "I... I don't know what to say." Kion said. "Me neither..." Kiara said. After the moment that just happened, Simba and Nala said some last words "Goodbye, Mother." Nala said. "We will never forget you, Sarafina." Simba said. This was a hard moment that none of the Pride Landers would ever forget. It was so sad to know what happened and they couldn't believe this happened.