Scar's Plan And The Acceptance

In The Outlands

In The Outlands

The outlanders were talking inside the Volcano. "Hey guys, did you hear the news?" Janja asked. "What News?" Ushari asked. "Sarafina, The lioness who raised Queen Nala is Dead and she was buried last night." Janja said. Scar then appeared "Oh... how sad for the Pride Landers to go trough this. But it means we have a chance to attack." Scar said. "The Lion Guard has been moping all day about Sarafina. That means we have time for my next plan." He added. "And Your Plan is..." Ushari replied. "We will kill so many inhabitants that The Royal Family And Lion Guard will be completely broken. This will give us the opportunity to take over The Pride Lands." Scar said. "Yesss... then we reptiles will rule the Pride Lands under your lead." Ushari said. "That's perfect, Ushari." Scar said. Everyone in the Outlands were so happy to hear what Scar said. 

Back In The Pridelands

The Lion Guard was still in their lair. "I can't beleive this is true..." Kion said. "I'm so sorry for what happened, Kion, but we need to move on." Fuli said. "Yeah, Fuli's right. Just because your grandmother is dead doesn't mean we shouldn't check on the other Pride Landers." Bunga said. "Yeah... I guess you're right." Kion said. "Ono, spot anything?" Kion asked. "Looking... Wait I see Hyenas and Crocodiles heading towards the Giraffes!" Ono said. "Then let's get moving!" Kion said. "Until The Pride Lands End, LION GUARD DEFEND!" Kion And The Lion Guard Say. They rushed to the spot where The Giraffes were and They looked at The Lion Guard coming. "Giraffes! Crocodiles And Hyenas are coming! RUN!" Kion said. The Giraffes looked in the distance and saw Hyenas and Crocidiles approaching them at the same time. Janja, Cheezi, Chungu, Kiburi And His Float approaching them at the same time. "Oh No, It's the Lion Guard!" Kiburi said. "So What? They don't stand a chance!" Janja said. "We'll see about that, Janja!" Kion Said. The Lion Guard began to attack the outlanders. "Ugh! Ah! Ugh!" Janja moaned. "Now Get Out Of THE PRIDE LANDS! Kion roars Janja Away from The Giraffes. "Good Job Lion Guard. And thank you for helping me pull trough my grandmother's death. I understand I have to accept her death but it will be hard." Kion said. "Well the good news is that we've all come to terms with this." Bunga said. The Lion Guard And Royal Family have learned to accept Sarafina's Death although it was hard. Peace would still continue as long as they stand strong.