080

"What do you think about becoming my daughter? Let me adopt you and throw that disgusting surname of yours away." Aizawa says, making Elena's eyes widen as she looks at him for a small sign that he was joking. "You're not joking?" Elena asks, making Aizawa chuckle.

"No, not really." He said monotone as Elena jumps up from the chair. "Hell yes!" She yelled as tears welled in her eyes. Aizawa's eyes lit up at her response, feeling relieved upon not being too pushy. "We could get it arranged before you visit Junichiro tomorrow. It'll take long to get the actual certificate of your last name change, but we can get it done tomorrow if you want. The meeting with Junichiro is arranged in the evening tomorrow." Aizawa said, rambling upon slight excitement, but before he could keep talking, he was engulfed in a hug.

"Thank you so much, this means everything to me. You have acted more like a father to me, than Junichiro ever has, ever. And it means everything to me. Thank you dad." Elena says as Aizawa hugs her, feeling happy as memories enter his thoughts. A small tear enters his vision as he looks at the picture on his desk, the red haired woman smiling at the camera.

Aizawa looked at the picture for awhile as a tear slipped from his eye. He patted Elena's head as she parted.

"I'm definitely bragging about this to that old bitch tomorrow!" Elena said, smiling vividly as Aizawa chuckled a little. "You should." He said, wanting to see that old mans face when she tells him. Elena's eyes went to the picture on his desk again, and Aizawa noticed.

"Who's that?" She asks, looking at him. "That... is a very dear old friend of mine. Unfortunately she died about 16 years ago." He said, looking at Elena whom only looks at him in sadness. "I'm sorry. She was beautiful." Elena said, walking over to the desk and grabbing the picture.

"Yeah, she was." Aizawa says, standing beside Elena as they examine the picture. Elena decided not to question his remark upon feeling the sad aura emit around him. Aizawa clears his throat before speaking. "You should go and study, get some rest. I'll send you the details of class today, and you can fix that, then make sure you rest." Aizawa says, grabbing the picture and putting it back firmly on the desk. Elena nods and smiles gently at him

"I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight!" She says as Aizawa quickly turns around before she can leave. "Elena?" Aizawa interrupts her. "Yeah?" She asks with a smile. "Would you mind keeping that to yourself?" He asks, looking at her. Elena could see the vulnerability in his eyes as he spoke.

She nods. "Of course. Goodnight dad!" She says, smiling gently as she exits the room.

Aizawa sighs and sits down on the chair infront of his desk. He takes a sip of coffee and looks at the picture on his desk, once more. "I finally made our dream a reality," -

"Yuko."

_______________________________

Elena sat the rest of the night, till about one or two in the night, studying. She didn't feel like sleeping, it was something that was bothering her immensely, to the point of a sleepless night. She sighed and got up from her chair, put on her newly bought penguin slippers, turned the lights off in her room, and walked out with her phone in her hand.

She made her way towards Katsuki's room, needing to feel his embrace for an odd reason. As she made it to his door, she hesitated to knock on it. Elena sighed before retreating, however what she didnt expect, was a red haired male to walk out of his room. "Kiri?" Elena asked. Kirishima looked at her as his eyes scanned her body. She was wearing an oversized hoodie and a pair of short bike shorts.

He almost snorted at the sight of her penguin slippers. "Hey Elena. What're you doing up?" Kirishima asked, making Elena chuckle. "Could ask you the same thing." She said and smiled. "Going to get a snack. I just had a small workout, I couldn't sleep." He said, showing a toothy grin. Elena smiled brightly as an idea popped up in her head.