Meeting his second family again

While Izuku is making his way to the only people he perceived as a second family before he ran off, he started getting worried. 'What if they had forgotten about me? what if they no longer want anything to do with me?' Izuku thinks worryingly before being snapped out of it by EMIYA (A).

'Oi master, stop worrying, by what you described about them they will want to see you again.' EMIYA (A) says via thoughts, calming down Izuku. Izuku then focuses on getting to the place where his aunt, uncle and brother from another mother live while chatting with his servants.

He got there after an hour, due to UA being a distance away and he didn't want to take any public transport. He also wanted to take in the sights and managed to take down a couple of villains on the way. All the civilians and the heroes were surprised when he had made a couple of appearances.

Fortunately, he managed to get to there, and saw that Katsuki was in his room. He decided to hope down into the street and go through the front door. People were surprised to see him there, even more when he knocks on the front door. They all then thought he's probably just visiting someone as his persona.

"I GOT IT WOMAN!!" is what Katsuki yells from his room before getting to the front door and opening it to see Magus. "Ah Magus, come to talk with me?" Katsuki asks, with Magus responding "More like revealing something to you and your parents."

"I'll get my parents, OI DAD AND MOM GET DOWN HERE, WE HAVE A GUEST!!" Katsuki yells to his parents. They both come into the living room, with Mitsuki asking "Why did you call-" before promptly shutting up once she sees Magus. "Hello you two, I have something to confess of sorts." Magus states.

"It concerns my identity and someone you know from the past." Magus/Izuku says, gaining their attention. "Do you remember Inko and her son Izuku?" after he said that, tears got into their eyes, remembering at how Izuku was deemed dead only 6 months after his mom died. "HOW DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THEIR NAMES YOU BASTARD?!" Katsuki yells at him, while Mitsuki let out a tear.

He responds to it by starting to remove his hood, showing his infamous green hair, with all three gaining more tears in their eyes. Then he removes his mask, showing his face.

"Z-Zuzu?!" Katsuki says in disbelief, who wouldn't when you found out your childhood friend/brother in all but blood is still alive and the number 1 vigilante in japan

"Z-Zuzu?!" Katsuki says in disbelief, who wouldn't when you found out your childhood friend/brother in all but blood is still alive and the number 1 vigilante in japan. Izuku just lets out a soft smile and says "Hello Kacchan, how are you? Hey auntie and uncle, how are you both? Sorry I made you think I was dead for the past 14 years."

It was then that Katsuki blasted his way to his brother in all but blood to hug him while letting out the tears. Izuku then felt 2 more bodies hug him, who he knows without looking to be his auntie Mitsuki and uncle Masarou. He's hugging them all, letting them release the tears about how Izuku is still alive.

{After the tears}

Once they finish crying, Mitsuki whacks Izuku on the head and shouts in his ear "WHERE WERE YOU!?" he had all but flinched with how loud and close the yell was to his ear. "OW!! I know it's justified with me reappearing in front of you, but can you please not do it again." Izuku asks his non-biological aunt, while rubbing where his auntie whacked his head.