First Day of UA!!

It is now the first day of UA, and it has been a hectic few weeks between when he met the Bakugos again and when UA officially starts. He has been doing his usual at night while getting most of his class stuff ready to be taught.

There are some rumors that Magus is teaching about Vigilantes at UA. Principal Nezu did nothing to stop the rumors, given that Magus is the ever infamous vigilante and there are theories throughout society about what Magus' quirk is and whether he showed his entire quirk or not. During his nights of vigilantism (or heroism, since society has largely accepted his deal), he has seen a slight decrease in the amount of villains. Not much to the untrained or the majority of the largely trained eye, but he has noticed.

Getting back on track before I get lost, Izuku, or rather Magus since he's currently in his gear, is in the staff office finishing off some paperwork. All of a sudden, he states while finishing the paperwork startling the rest of the staff "Nezu, mind if I watch Aizawa's Quirk Assessment Test while hidden from view?"

He then looks up while Nezu appears out of a vent and drops onto the table before responding "Gladly, I'll be giving one of my more usual speeches. That being, how to groom your pets. Of course, the rest of the staff apart from Aizawa can't skip otherwise I lower your pay." Before laughing while the rest of the staff (apart from Aizawa, who's in his sleeping bag and) become annoyed. Izuku laughs as well because Nezu truly did take after Zelretch as well as himself because he needs some "entertainment" as well.

Nezu immediately looks over due to him laughing and asks "You like entertainment as well?" The staff immediately look over while all Magus does is nod and say "Want some help with entertainment?" The staff immediately start fearing what they are going to do in the future. Little do they know just how much fun the Rat-God and his newfound friend will have in the future.

A minute later, all the staff head towards their classes, while Magus uses the vents while lessening the noise he's making. Don't want to be spotted by anyone yet. Thankfully he managed to get to 1-A, due to Nezu being an entertainment enthusiast and showing him the quickest route.

He watches them as they talked and not minded their surroundings until Aizawa pipes up and does his short speech while leaving his sleeping bag. He gets them to go change and do his test of rational deception and quirk assessment test, which all students leave while Aizawa stays a little bit longer. Magus decides to play a little trick and stops time to go behind Aizawa.

"Hello Aizawa-san." Izuku says, startling him since he pulled a Nezu. "Your class seems a bit too relaxed, might want to cause some rational deception to them." Aizawa responds in a tired tone "I gave them a time limit however they won't follow, I'll give them it when they cause too much annoyance."

After that, they both went down there together and Magus decided to hide in plain sight: using an invisibility and sound muffling spell on himself. Can't have anyone spot him too soon, at least until his class starts for them.

{Timeskip 15 mins}

All of Class 1-A are now on the sports grounds to do the test when Aizawa speaks up with Magus invisible next to him. "I gave you 10 minutes to change and get out here, you all took too long. Now all of you shall be doing standard tests from your  previous schools with quirks allowed. Bakugo, you got first so get up here and throw this ball using your quirk. anything goes as long as you stay in the circle."

Izuku watches as Katsuki walks up while grabbing the ball and blasting it off an impressive 809.5m. He then hears different exclamations, however 1 stands out "We get to use our quirks, thats fun and awesome!" 'whoever said that pushed Aizawa's button' Magus thinks.