Chapter 2: Magnolia

Lucy's POV In mind

Its been a whole year since me and my dad have move to this new town called Magnola. I  am so sad and lonely without Sabertooth and friends. I miss them all do much even my first girl friend Minerva. She is sucha strong yet scary friend. I especially miss Sting and Rouge(Blushes).

It is really boring here in this mansion. There might be some new discoveries here. I just found put my second favorite  guild was here too. But my dad said I can't join till I get a little bit older he says. Maybe close to an adult age he said. I was angry but gald he will let me join. I only have to wait 2 more years. However I might join  Sabertooth instead of Fairy Tail.

My dad has been busy lately with his multi billon bussiness he owns.  Every time he go's to his job I get lonely. Sure there might be somr maids chefs and garderns to talk to. But they wont play with me. Since they are older than me of course they wouldn't play with some like 30 to 20 years younger then them. Maybe even older than 30 years older than me.

After a year, my dad has been get sick lately. He comes home pass out or throwing up  blood even. I feel sad and sometimes cry at night for him when he is sleep.  O know he ingored me when mom passed away.  But he is the only family member left and I care for him. I don't want to be left all alone again.

One night dad tells me he probably won't make it and he wants me to be happy for him. I start pouring down tears and crying all over him. He tells me he going shutdown his bussiess and put all the money in account and he wants me to join Fairy Tail.

In my mind I really want to join Sabertooth with the gang. But I want my father to be happy and stay with me
So I told him will join Fairy Tail and I told him to stay at home and no more going to his job. But he sppns tells me their is a bussines trip he has to attend to tell them that he is shutting down his bussimes and it will be a few years until hr comes back. Of course i was not only  sad he was going to leave but for a few years I didn't want that to happen.

But I wanted my father to be happy. So I agreed for him to leave for the trip. As I waved goodbye and told him I love him. I feared I wouldn't be able to see him
He promised that he will come back in time , I smiled and held my tears out for him. As he left I started getting ready to practice  some magic and head to the FairyTail Guild.

I am soon a Celestial Wizard with Zodiac Keys and other keys.  I learned of a shortcut towards the Fairytail guild.  The only problem is that the shortcut was through a dark ally. I really hate going down a ark alley. As I was walking through the dark ally two muggers appeared in front of me. The first mugger had pushed towards the wall and the second mugger grabbed my celestial keys off of me.

"Hey Cutie, how about you give us all of your money so nothing bad happens to you okay sweetie , said the  first mugger
The second mugger was holding a knife towards my neck In front of me.
I did the only thing I could .........
"Lucy Kick," and I kick the second mugger right in the hammer and sucker Punch the first one in the face.
I grabed my keys and ran until, a magic electric blue whip grabed my legs. I fell untterly hard on the ground making my knees bleed with some cuts on my face. I dropped  my keys infront of me.  I was about to grab them until the whip dragged me back. I turned to see the first mugger dragging me back.

"That was very stupid Blondie " said the first mugger . That word made me sad and I stop struggling while thinking about sting when he called me that. Then I started screaming for help from sting and rouge.
"Sting.  Rouge help " I screamed
The first mugger punched me in the gut saying stay quiet or we will really hurt you. " hmm maybe we will have some fun with you before we kill you" said the first mugger. I started crying  until ...........

"Fire Dragon Roar "..........

Out of nowhere  some fire came burning me And pushing back the muggers. I looked back to see it was a salmon haired boy and a flying blue exceed. He ran up towards me helping me up and we ran away from the muggers.  I looked at the arm of this man who saved me.......

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
He has the fairy tail symbol  on his arm

Is he apart of FairyTail!!!!!!!?????

(BTW sorry for the misspelling on words its hard yo do it in class)