Chapter 9: The Party

Natsu Pov

Me and Happy were walking around with our full bellies till we came to a stop.

"What a meal aye happy!" I yelled happily

"Aye sir,  Oh yeah is that the ship for salamander's party yeah Is that the ship Salamander's party is at?" Happy questioned while pointing.

I looked at where he was pointing and felt my stomach getting queasy...

"Ughh... I'm gonna hurl" I said looking sick to my stomach.

" Then Stop getting queasy just from thinking about." happy said sarcastically.

"Look at that! That's Salamander-sama's ship! I wish I had gone." said the first random girl.

I looked towards my side by happy and saw a group of three girls talking happily.

"Salamander, who's that?" Questioned the second random girl.

"Woah, you have never heard of him? He's a super famous wizard whos in town!" exclaimed the first girl.

"Yeah, and he's a member of FairyTail!" happily said by the third random girl.

I'm pissed now, I look over at the ship leaving

So he's in Fairy tail, is he... let's go fix this problem

.................................................................................................

Salamanders Ship, Lucy Pov

"It's Lucy right, that's a lovely name." salamander said flirtatiously.

He led me in this room only to flirt with me, ugh I'm already kind of regretting this but if he's really going to me find my friends then I better take his sad advantages...

"Yeah... thanks?" I questioned sarcastically not really caring.

"Now, let me make a toast to your beauty," he said

He snapped his fingers, he made the juice appeared in bubbles.

"Now open wide lucy, and savor the taste of each favorable drop as it enters your mouth." he said seductively ...creepy

CREEPY!!!! I've got to hang in there... I am strong . I can go through this.

Hold up...  I stand up and slapped the juice away when I noticed something fishy.

"What do you think you doing?" I questioned. "I know what you're up too, you're trying to use sleep magic," I said angrily.

He chuckled, "Very impressive my dear."

Ugh, I really want to slap him right now, or even better yet kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Look ( jerk), I don't want to give you the wrong idea, yes I really wanted to see if my friends were on this boat, but I'm not gonna date you to make that happen," I said scoffed off angry.

"Hmph, your quiet a handful aren't you," he said.

At this point, I really just want to leave but... Soon the curtains behind me open to reveal men carrying the girls on the boat that appeared to be knocked out.

"What's going on here?!" I questioned.

"Welcome aboard my ship. It would be wise to behave yourself until we reach Bosco, missy! Don't make me angry." he said and didn't appear to be happy and flirtatious no more.

"We're going to Bosco?! You said you get me to your guild for my friends?!" I exclaimed

"Forget that, I just lured you here just to make you as one of our slaves... but for me personally," he said sarcastically while licking his lips.