Chapter 6 : Resturant

Back in Magnolia

Restaurant

Lucy POV:

*I am at the restaurant with the

pink haired boy and the blue cat or

exceed whatever. These two are

eating the wallet out of me. They

Eat so much that it doesn't even

Make much sense. Might as well

Get their names anyway.
*

Lucy: So what are you guys names
Anyway?
* I had a sweatdrop from looking at how many plates there are*

Pink Haired Boy: Oh yeah, I completely forgot.
[Talking why eating, Gross]
My name Is Nastu and this is my trusted best friend since forever Happy.

Happy: Aye Sir.

Lucy: umm okay then, so are you guys in a guild.

Happy: Well me and Natsu are in ..
( his mouth was soon closer by Natsu hand )

Natsu: Sssh, we can't tell her remeber.
* Wink _ Wink*

Lucy: * huh*

Happy: Oh right, * Wink _Wink*

Lucy: Well whatever , but I want to join the guild " Sabertooth ".
( I was overly excited talking about how great it was and how fun it would be join. I Also talked a whole bunch about my best friends there too.)

Natsu: Ney Happy, what nonsense is Lucy talking about.

Happy: I don't , but shes kinda Looney.

Natsu: Aye Sir.

Lucy: Oh and well I love love love Love Sabertooth. However my dad wants me too join Fairy Tail.
Don't get me wrong I love Fairy tail. Its Just my dream to join their guild, but I love my dad. He is my only family left.

Natsu: UM well I see what you mean Lucy. But won't you have a new family in the guild.

Lucy: That's Right.

Happy: But wouldn't that make your father really sad.

Lucy: True

Natsu: Just do what your heart desires most Lucy.

* I thought to myself, what does my heart want*

Lucy" I think my heart wants....
[I looked at the clock. It read 5:10]

Lucy: Oh No [I yelled]!!!!!

Happy & Natsu: What?!?!?

Lucy : I forgot that I am meeting up with that " Salamander" Dude in the park this afternoon.

Natsu: Why are You still meeting up with him after from what happened this morning?

Lucy: Who knows?
* I threw some money on the table to pay for the meal. I got up from my seat to walk out the door Until ...

Natsu POV:

Me and happy had came into the restaurant to get something to eat with this cute Girl named Lucy.
She reminds me so much of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lissana.
I have stop thinking if her, she betrayed me but I still love her.
I told Lucy me and happy name while we where enjoying this good paid food.

Lucy: Oh No !!!! ( She yelled really loud )

Why I don't know ?

Happy and Me: What?!?!

Lucy:
I forgot that I am meeting up with that " Salamander" Dude in the park this afternoon.

Wait what, she's going right back into the man that I rescued her from this morning.

Natsu: Why are You still meeting up with him after from what happened this morning?

Lucy: Who knows?

She threw some money on the table and was about to walk out the door Until, I saw an image of Lissana walking out the door. Smiling and waving goodbye as if she knew she wasn't going to come back. I grab her wrist .

Natsu: Wait..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.