Chapter 5: Happy Accidents

Hyunjin went to school the next morning feeling happier than he had in years. He skipped excitedly towards the lunch table with the boys, sitting down beside Jisung with a smile. The table was quiet. Hyunjin knew why. He forced his smile down and looked around innocently, acting confused. Eventually he spoke up quietly. 

"G-Guys..? W-wh..at happ'ned..?" 

Somehow the silence got quieter. Someone spoke up eventually, and to Hyunjin's surprise, it was Minho. 

"Eun-ki killed herself last night." 

He said nonchalantly as he stuffed a apple slice in his mouth. Hyunjin blinked slowly as he watched, admiring the boy's every move. He was so zoned out he hadn't even noticed that the conversation had moved on, not until Jisung was yelling at Minho while Felix cried quietly. 

"You could try and show some sort of sympathy, Minho, she was literally Felix's friend. She had a crush on you, how could you be so heartless?" 

Jisung yelled. The tension was rising as Minho's eyebrows furrowed. 

"Heartless? I know she was Felix's friend, but did you forget how much of a bitch she was to him? Remember when he came over crying because she slut shamed him for showing interest in a skirt at Walmart?" 

Felix cried harder and Seungmin hugged him tightly. Jisung fell back onto his seat looking at Minho as though he had just insulted him. 

"Hyung...what the fuck is wrong with you?" 

Jisung mumbled as he looked at Minho. Minho sighed and stood up, walking away. Hyunjin smirked to himself as he bit his lip gently. He looked around in faux nervousness, the tension at the table now think enough to slice with a knife. He stood up slowly and used sign language to alert the others he'd go check on Minho. They all nodded slowly and Hyunjin turned to follow Minho. He jogged light, following the boy quietly. Minho left the cafeteria and Hyunjin followed his every step, tailing quietly behind. He went up the hallway and around a corner, Hyunjin turned the corner as well only to be met with the collar of his tshirt being grabbed as he was slammed against the wall. He gasped and looked up. 

"Hyunjin?" 

It was Minho. 

"Were you following me?" 

"W-Want to c-check 'p o-on you.." 

He mumbled. Minho loosened his grip on Hyunjin and looked at him blankly. 

"You..don't think I'm heartless too?" 

Hyunjin smiled. 

"I-I didn't ev-even know E-Eunki.." 

Minho nodded slowly, a small smile appearing on his lips. He grabbed Hyunjin's hand and nodded toward the door. 

"Ditch with me." 

Hyunjin blinked as he stared at Minho, he smiled and nodded, allowing the older boy to drag him away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Small filler ig. Anyway, so I'm pissed as hell bc one of the girls at school has been fucking with and playing all the boys and now she's decided my best friend is her next target, so I might have to beat someones ass at school

Love ya bitches<3