21

Jimin couldn't sleep. He had been tossing and turning for hours, it was two in the morning and the moon was full- which was too bright for comfort. His mind was racing about what Hoseok had said. Did he really feel so different? Did he really feel so negative about himself? If so, he never acted as though.

Another hour passed, and Jimin was fed up. He opened his bedroom door and creeped into the room next door. Yoongi was cuddled up on the top bunk on the right, his hands between his thighs. Namjoon was halfway off his mattress (which is why he was on the bottom), Taehyung was fast asleep shirtless with Jin, and Jungkook's bunk was empty. Along with Hoseok's.

He looked around, but they weren't anywhere to be seen. Jimin traveled out to the living room and found Hoseok and Jungkook cuddling on the couch. Jungkook was curled up against Hoseok's chest, his hair covering his face while Hoseok had his arm draped around his shoulders. Maybe Jungkook had convinced Hoseok to stay, or maybe Hoseok was saying goodbye...either way, it warmed Jimin's heart.

Jimin snuck over to the opposite side of the couch and curled up in the corner. Because of Hoseok's angle, their once-shared blanket was within Jimin's reach, so he took it and draped it over himself. The room was peaceful, he could hear Jungkook breathing softly, not stuffy from all of the crying he had done earlier.

He knew Hoseok would stay.

Everyone was busy eating breakfast and going through their social media, doing their own thing. It was a Saturday so they all had the day off.

It was quiet, for the most part. Sometimes Hoseok would giggle at a meme and show it to Jungkook, that would just make the two of them crack up laughing.

"Taehyung-ah sleeps with his eyes open."

"What?" Jin asked after Jungkook started laughing hysterically. "Wait, what?" Taehyung leaned forward on the couch with a laugh. "Yep. I got up last night to go to the bathroom, and Taehyung scared the life out of me. He was just, laying there, with his eyes open. Dead asleep." Yoongi explained, smirking. "No way." Namjoon leaned back in his chair and looked at Taehyung. "I do not~" Taehyung looked at Yoongi. "One hundred percent do. I was not dreaming, you can't make that up." Yoongi shook his head and Hoseok clapped as he laughed loudly with Jungkook.

"I totally do not!" Taehyung protested, but it wasn't worth it, everyone was laughing. "Watch, when Taehyungie goes to sleep tonight we all wake up and just see him staring back at us." Namjoon giggled on. "No way- that's so creepy! No way I sleep with my eyes open." Taehyung crossed his arms across his chest in disbelief. "You have no evidence." "I have the trauma as evidence." Yoongi chuckled, and Namjoon tossed his head back while laughing. "Oh, I've traumatized you in my sleep now?" Taehyung taunted, everyone laughing. "Yes, yes you have. The trauma sits fresh in the front of my head." Yoongi agreed, giggling more and more.

"Well, I think I've found our maknae's biggest secret." Namjoon changed the subject. Jungkook perked up from laughing on Hoseok's shoulder. "Oh, what might that be?" Jin leaned forward in excitement. "Jungkookie, I think you're afraid of microwaves." Namjoon looked at Jungkook and once he was finished talking everyone erupted back in to laughter and Jungkook's face turned pink. "What! Microwaves?!" He jerked his head like he didn't understand. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! Every time the microwave goes off, you get super scared! You never use it too!" Namjoon backed up his theory, over the loud laughter in the room.

"Just because I don't use it doesn't mean I'm scared of it!" Jungkook protested, when Hoseok put an arm around his waist. "Jungkookie, I think Namjoon is right." He nodded, and Jungkook's jaw dropped as he turned to him- leading Hoseok to lean back and laugh hysterically.